What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone Going to Miss Nebraska??

...and worse

2980091142_4b8e1f8db0.jpg

Yeung_Photography_UA_Fans-3779-1.jpg

Now they are just making **** up.
caxw4b9p.jpg

I was searching for CU fans throwing the birdie out and came across this picture. I guess it was a "**** you" in its own way.

DSC_9879.jpg

And then found this...wow we are white. And apparently use full arm signals more than hand signals.

fans1.jpg

Still no middle finger pics unless I decide to go scavenging facebook, but I'm not doing that ****.

I was searching for CU fans throwing the birdie out and came across this picture. I guess it was a "**** you" in its own way.

DSC_9879.jpg

Lots of powder blue in that pic. Has anybody shown this to Plati?

This is one thing I will not miss. Fusker trolls always having to come swoop in on every thread to try to prove how worthy NU is. We don't care. Now move along to Iowa's board to bombard them with useless nebraska statistics they will not care about either.

+1

Lots of powder blue in that pic. Has anybody shown this to Plati?

Real Buff fans know how to count. Using CU math, there's one, maybe two people wearing blue in that picture. And one of them were confused.

I will miss getting accused of being an unclassy Colorado fan on their boards while they start threads wanting to run the score up on everyone they play.

I will miss getting accused of being an unclassy Colorado fan on their boards while they start threads wanting to run the score up on everyone they play.

But see, it's ok if they do that, because they'll give them a standing ovation after they run up the score... :rolling_eyes:

Say what you will about the horrors hand signals, but let's not let the eyebleach-tacular display of elitist nerds in matching body paint get a free pass. Stanford appears to have perfected the technique. It's frightening to ponder that any one of these pencil nicks might become your boss one day.

pwr2_fun_4.jpg

md_Fans102905_01.jpg

football.jpg

Title IX in the stands: Sisterhood of the traveling Lilith Fair.
stanford-bikinis.jpg

Edit: Nowainaminit. Looking again, in 3 out of 4 pictures, the 'N' is painted on the fan with the darkest skin. That's probably just a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill miss like the 1990 game where it was cold as **** and raining. 27 unaswered in Lincoln, that was the ****. Im sure we got a standing O that day lol.

Ill miss like the 1990 game where it was cold as **** and raining. 27 unaswered in Lincoln, that was the ****. Im sure we got a standing O that day lol.

I was at that game. I remember husker fans calling for Osbornes head after that one. They had had enough of him losing big games.

Honestly, I think the husker fans living in Colorado and western Nebraska are gonna miss this game more than anybody.

So does this mean the Denver Post stops covering husker football as much as they cover the buffs?

Honestly, I think the husker fans living in Colorado and western Nebraska are gonna miss this game.

So does this mean the Denver Post stops covering husker football as much as they cover the buffs?

Yes. Front Range Husker fans have effectively been abandoned. Some will move to Chicago. Some will crawl under a rock and follow their team in sports bars or in their houses on the B10 network. Some might adopt the Buffs or Ewes so they can tailgate without driving their tractors >500 miles east.

My bet is that the Denver Post would rather embrace the front range fans of other 12Pac schools before embrasing the Buffs. But they'll continue to print inflamitory stories about CU any chance they get. Screw those guys.

Honestly, I think the husker fans living in Colorado and western Nebraska are gonna miss this game more than anybody.

Maybe. Unfortunately we'll probably just see Henderson's hard on for the fuskers replaced by his hard on for the Quacks...

With no local teams in the Big 12, I don't see any reason for the Post to run stories about the nubs at all. Henderson can write about the Ducks all he wants, but there isn't nearly the presence of Duck fans in Colorado as compared to the Nubs.

The move to the Pac hurts the Post, which is why they've been so adamant about it not happening. You don't think Jizla actually had a cogent thought on the subject, do you?

I will miss Nebraska alot, actually. And they will miss us.

Damn straight 99.

I am 38 now and when I was about 15 years old the Buffs beat us in 1986. I was shocked since you guys never beat us. Then you started to beat us regularly and won an NC and the rivarly became pretty big in the late 80's early 90's. Since then it has been heated and intense. Moreso on a consistent basis than any other team we played. KSU and Mizzou have come and gone. OU rivalry got trashed. UT was never able to get established. CU was a constent heated game year in year out.

We are talking 24 of my 38 years I have wanted to beat CU more than anyone else (Texas close second). I will miss playing you guys. Good luck in the Pac I will actually root for you guys. I know that sounds weird.

I hope deep down some of you feel the same. College football is the best sport in the world and a rivarly like NU-CU ending is really too bad.

Cue the F&^k you Nub posts. :)

I live in Denver and it is not that big of a deal to me. I am bummed out but I think NU and CU both got out while the iron was hot and are better off for it. I think we both went to conferences that fit us better.

I will miss the game but not because I live in Denver.

Ill miss it because when I started watching CU, Nebraska was the team to beat for them. Late 80's early 90's were some of the most physical games I have seen. They were fun to watch, people were just killing each other. That Figures hit on Frazier where he got knocked on his ass and then grabbed and jerked his ass down was awesome. That was a bad day though, we got killed. Think Detmer started, is that right?

Back