What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone have video of Mac chasing the refs?

kizla is jounalism ebola. i haven't read anything that punk-ass has written in years. he spends his days staring at his penis in the mirror and feeling inadaquate.

I will be donating some cash towards the excellence fund as soon as I hear about MM getting a fine for this. HCMM seems to understand the importance of passion and understand that there is a time to do it and a time not to.

Hockey and basketball coaches know this.

Kiszla is jerking off tonight hoping he can create a new "scandal" from a coach being irate over having a game ruined by a conference notorious for Pop Warner level officiating. A quick YouTube search shows the endless **** ups refs in this conference have caused...long before CU was even a member. We'll benefit from this **** officiating at some point in coming years, too, but in the end every Pac program loses out when the product on the field is cheapened by complete incompetence from Larry Scott to fix this despite it occurring time and time again.

Clearly you are right. He Who Shall Not Be Named jizz-lad all over the place with his piece of **** "article" today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed kiz. Couldn't resist. And he responded. Said Mac acted like a petulant child, haha.

Last edited:
Mac = Pelini ????

It could be. Anyway I like what I see.

No comparison. Pellini berates players and colleagues on national TV weekly. MM sees a trend of CU coming on the wrong side of calls over three games. Including home field. He then makes a choice to go hard after the refs. If he starts hiring his siblings and attacking kids on the side line, we can start comparisons to trailer park Bo.

I tell you what though, the crowd was the most energetic and hostile it has been in a long time. Loved it. Folsom was fantastic saturday. Hope that UCLA game for homecoming is packed. Hope it is an early evening game too.

I emailed kiz. Couldn't resist. And he responded. Said Mac acted like a petulant child, haha.

Unfortunately, as the author of the story and writing as an"opinion columnist", Kizla always gets to frame the parameters of the story in a way that achieves his objective to get clicks.

Say Coach Mac didn't react at all and stoically stands on the sidelines...it's just as easy write a story about Mac not showing passion and standing there overwhelmed by the moment and and befuddled by yet another loss. Coach Mac is out of his depth as CU once again gets jobbed by the refs as a P12 'junior member'....while still including his claims its a terrible job and we will apparently never get better despite all objective appearances beyond the win loss column. See what I did there...its a no win situation.

Its the most lazy and cynical form of journalism, but one the Post Sports editors seem to have embraced wholeheartedly as they desperately sink to new lows to try maintain readership while print media continues to crash and burn around them.

Unfortunately, as the author of the story and writing as an"opinion columnist", Kizla always gets to frame the parameters of the story in a way that achieves his objective to get clicks.

Say Coach Mac didn't react at all and stoically stands on the sidelines...it's just as easy write a story about Mac not showing passion and standing there overwhelmed by the moment and and befuddled by yet another loss. Coach Mac is out of his depth as CU once again gets jobbed by the refs as a P12 'junior member'....while still including his claims its a terrible job and we will apparently never get better despite all objective appearances beyond the win loss column. See what I did there...its a no win situation.

Its the most lazy and cynical form of journalism, but one the Post Sports editors seem to have embraced wholeheartedly as they desperately sink to new lows to try maintain readership while print media continues to crash and burn around them.

Mac "not being passionate enough on the sideline" was the complaint a few weeks ago from the crowd that wanted Embree to remain as coach. Now they've changed to saying that Mac is too emotional. :lol:

[tweet]519158131339718656[/tweet]

[tweet]519158378153533440[/tweet]

Glad to hear the support from Tad. Wonder if he sees some of the characteristics, that helped Tad get him and his team to where they are, in Mac?

[tweet]519158131339718656[/tweet]

[tweet]519158378153533440[/tweet]

Glad to hear the support from Tad. Wonder if he sees some of the characteristics, that helped Tad get him and his team to where they are, in Mac?

Translation: "Kizla, don't even bother asking me any questions. You're a fool."

It's kind of funny, but Tad's a big deal. The newspapers - what there is left of them - still want to cover the Buff hoops team. They just pissed off the one guy they need to get those stories.

I can't believe that we have local journalists engaging in character assassination against Mac. I mean, you'd think they would have met the guy and have a feel for him.

Criticize his game management or his personnel decisions or his recruiting or his staff hires or his record. That's all fair game and he gets paid big money to deal with that heat. But the crap from Kiszla was out of bounds.

So glad to see that Tad stepped up here. Glad to see Howell continue to be fair.

I can't believe that we have local journalists engaging in character assassination against Mac. I mean, you'd think they would have met the guy and have a feel for him.

Where are you seeing this?

Oh, you're referring to Jizla as a "journalist"? That's the source of the disconnect, I think. He's far from it. No journalist pulls that kind of thing. The real journalists know better. He's a big part of the reason his employer is slowling going bankrupt. Gee, that's a real shame.

Truthfully, I do think that Mac needs to rein it in going forward. Message delivered to the officials and his team. Most important was for him to show his team he had their backs like that. They need to know their coach will fight for them. Similar to a baseball manager running out of the dugout to argue a call.

Also, there was a run of calls that has probably taken Mac from a simmer to a full boil. All year the refs have been tough on the CU defensive backs with PIs and Holding calls. It hurt us in previous games. So we've been on that end of those calls and when you have to adjust your techniques it's going to piss you off when you play another team and they get away with those same techniques. Then, we have Dykes jawing at the refs the whole first half and watch a key PI flag get picked up in the 3rd quarter to seriously effect the outcome of that game. The very next week, we see KC make an outstanding interception to flip the game only to have it called back on a ridiculous PI call. This is followed by Mac watching Spruce get held and pushed on the deciding call of the game without a call being made.

The way he has reacted is totally understandable. Chasing the refs off the field was going too far and he probably regrets that. Point made now and it's time to move forward without taking it that far.

P.S. Chasing the ref off reminded me of when Bill Cowher did that and shoved a photo of the play that got screwed up to the official. Not Cowher's finest moment from a certain POV. Something that made a lot of other people absolutely love the guy.

I was convinced by someone to get a weekend sub to the DP. That's getting cancelled this week with a note about kizla.

Truthfully, I do think that Mac needs to rein it in going forward. Message delivered to the officials and his team. Most important was for him to show his team he had their backs like that. They need to know their coach will fight for them. Similar to a baseball manager running out of the dugout to argue a call.

Also, there was a run of calls that has probably taken Mac from a simmer to a full boil. All year the refs have been tough on the CU defensive backs with PIs and Holding calls. It hurt us in previous games. So we've been on that end of those calls and when you have to adjust your techniques it's going to piss you off when you play another team and they get away with those same techniques. Then, we have Dykes jawing at the refs the whole first half and watch a key PI flag get picked up in the 3rd quarter to seriously effect the outcome of that game. The very next week, we see KC make an outstanding interception to flip the game only to have it called back on a ridiculous PI call. This is followed by Mac watching Spruce get held and pushed on the deciding call of the game without a call being made.

The way he has reacted is totally understandable. Chasing the refs off the field was going too far and he probably regrets that. Point made now and it's time to move forward without taking it that far.

P.S. Chasing the ref off reminded me of when Bill Cowher did that and shoved a photo of the play that got screwed up to the official. Not Cowher's finest moment from a certain POV. Something that made a lot of other people absolutely love the guy.

The only reason he chased them off the field was because of that no-call on spruce. That blew the lid.

Glad he held on until the end of the game though and didn't cost the team with a penalty like against Cal. Love the fire though.

This was my email to him:

Kiz,

I am sure you are a fine fellow and that your family loves you very much. However, if the Pulitzer Prize handed out awards for "Best Jerk in a Newspaper Column," your mantle would be overflowing. As a long suffering season ticket holder, I believe it is apparent that the ship is beginning to turn. First, for the first time since Gordon Gee, the administration is committed to winning. Our new facilities will be state of the art. Second, we start 13 underclassmen and only 6 seniors on offense and defense. I love Mac's passion. He will get it done.

The dude learned under Parcells, he hated officials. Personally, I love it, let's you know your coach is in it with you. Nick is probably right going forward but I'm cool with him going nuts every so often. Shows he's engaged, taking up for the team and university.

I will say this about Kiszla, he is doing the job the paper wants him to do. Yeah, he pisses just about everyone off. But that, apparently, is what the Denver Post editors believe helps sell papers. Probably bad on me for responding, because they can go to advertisers and say, "See, look at all these emails Kiz gets." :lol:

I will say this about Kiszla, he is doing the job the paper wants him to do. Yeah, he pisses just about everyone off. But that, apparently, is what the Denver Post editors believe helps sell papers. Probably bad on me for responding, because they can go to advertisers and say, "See, look at all these emails Kiz gets." :lol:
Yes. the only negative action you can take that matters is cancellation.

Back