What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone hear Rich Rod's football banquet speech?

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
He started quoting Josh Groban and played the song 'you lift me up". He then proceeded to grab his wife's hand and the AD's and lift them up over their heads. :wow:

The best part was on the rome show, he quoted hawk's rant but used rich rod and josh groban lines instead.

I have a smirk on my face knowing that this occurred at big, bad Michigan, a program known for its smashmouth brand of toughness.

Bo must be rolling in his grave.

I'm not sure it gets much worse than having Josh Groban make fun of you for listening to Josh Groban music (apparently from his Twitter):

"Coach Rodriguez, I'm very flattered but crying to You Raise Me Up is SO five years ago. #playwelcometothejungle"

As an Ann Arbor native and Michigan die-hard, I agree, it's pretty embarassing.

Rich Rod's wife is scary. leather faced, tanning bed, big fake blonde hair, leopard print dress scary.

Rich Rod's wife is scary. leather faced, tanning bed, big fake blonde hair, leopard print dress scary.
Rich Rod is married to Marissa Miller?!!! :smile2:
marisa-miller.jpg

>hey, way too early this a.m., I read this comment and searched for a RR's wife photo and posted the first one I found that looked like Mick Ronson's description.
And then I thought about it: you know, families are off limits. She is probably a nice person, for all we know, and supports her husband, etc. etc. Anyone can take a bad photo, and the years aren't always kind.
So I came back and deleted it. It was dumb and mean of me.<

Last edited:
Hate to see her without makeup.....bad enough with.....wonder if her teeth are black?

Back