1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know anything about nonu?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Cornh8er, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

I didn't see his name on the spring roster, he was playing DT last year as a Redshirt i heard good things about him, he really wants to be a 290lb. LB though. Is he still with the program?

2. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

He's having back problems is what ive heard at the practices. Other than that i'm not sure.

3. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

I read somewhere (Sporting News??) that his chronic back problems may end his career in football :sad1:

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

from BG's RMN article this AM:

"NO NONU? Inside linebacker Justin Nonu, an athletic 300-pounder who showed promise upon arriving for his freshman season in 2006, will be granted a medical hardship because of chronic back problems. His college career likely is over, according to a CU news release.

However, Dan Hawkins declined to confirm Nonu?s status, calling it a "possibility?? the player?s career is done. Hawkins also said the status of sophomore safety Reggie Foster would be determined ``at a later date.??"

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/ncaa/article/0,2777,DRMN_23932_5484826,00.html