What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone know why they didn't put Dizon's number up?

Buffarino

Math - how does it work?
Club Member
They did it with Crosby at the spring game last year. And I thought JD qualified as a consensus AA, but they didn't put his number up at the spring game this year. Anyone know why not?

Cause he deserves for it to happen at homecoming. Or some other big game. Dammit.

Maybe I was just at a bad angle but I don't think I saw any names up on the box. Are they doing some sort of maintenence or did I just not see them?

Somewhat related to this topic, but assuming Hawk keeps bringing in guys like Scott and such, what happens after all of the spots get filled on the west side? Where will the names go then?

Somewhat related to this topic, but assuming Hawk keeps bringing in guys like Scott and such, what happens after all of the spots get filled on the west side? Where will the names go then?

We've got lots of empty real estate on the East Side. :thumbsup:

Can we worry about this in 30 years? And yes, mason did deserve it as well. I think the reason he did his in the spring game was due to his worries about meshing the ceremony into his NFL schedule. Thats what I remember. No idea why thats not a problem for Dizon...

Back