What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone Know

This. Their livelihood depends on getting good scoops. It would be wildly inappropriate for any of their subscribers to grab their scoop and disseminate it to another board without giving them an opportunity to reap the benefit of their ability to obtain information. It also isn't a good thing to bite the hand of someone who stops by here from time to time to give us some good inside information. Just saying.

Waiting sucks, but if you don't want to wait you have to break down and buy the subscription.
this is true... but dont shout it from the roof tops that you know and noone else does

How quickly you forget the days when you had a Rivals account...
no i got rebuked for it... i just hope the same happens

ps rumbling buff just tweeted this...

C. Jenkins, W. Gordon, and J. Scott are nice, but it's about time X. Johnson and T. Wallace speak up on how much they want to be Buffs

I actually have no idea if anything happened or if anything is gonna happen, I just like getting BCS all wired for no reason.

The Twitterati has Xavier Johnson taking an in-home visit with us tonight.

"TZiskBuff Tyler Ziskin

Hearing CU hoops prospect Xavier Johnson is close to deciding... we're his only visit and he has in home with the @cubuffsmbb staff tonight."

Sunset_normal.jpg
TZiskBuff Tyler Ziskin by Rumblinbuffalo

Looks like @adamcm777 has confirmed the in-home... would be a HUGE get for the #CUBuffs '12 class. A consensus Top 100 player.#rolltad

9 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

Sunset_normal.jpg

TZiskBuff Tyler Ziskin by Rumblinbuffalo

Hearing CU hoops prospect Xavier Johnson is close to deciding... we're his only visit and he has in home with the @cubuffsmbb staff tonight.
:nod:

Why does it seem like we're the only option for Xavier. I haven't even heard of any other teams lately

Coach T:

One down one to go. Recruiting gets harder everyday .

Two ways to look at it. One down, one to go could mean "hey, we got one of our two targets that are left, right on!" Or it could mean "Damn, we missed on one."

I'm kind of enjoying the headgames.

who'd he be talking about if we missed on one though? I think this is just him saying stuff - we got Jenkins, now need to close on X.

I'd rep you for all the work you do Goose, but I have to give others more rep. ...plus, you don't need more rep...

who'd he be talking about if we missed on one though? I think this is just him saying stuff - we got Jenkins, now need to close on X.

Honestly, I'm interpreting that as "we got X, now we need to close on our fifth target".

So now that we have Johnson, who is the final guy we take (if any)? Also, are all of these guys for sure going to sign in November?

So now that we have Johnson, who is the final guy we take (if any)? Also, are all of these guys for sure going to sign in November?

I know NOTHING, so this is just pure speculation. I imagine that if Ty Wallace wants to come here, we'll take him. Other than that, I would imagine we're done. Outside chance we would take Longrus still, but I think with Jenkins we probably stopped going after him. If we stop at 4, that allows us to have 2 for next year.

Back