What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone record all the games?

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Is there anyone here that records all of the CU games on a DVD? I would love to get my hands on some of this season, and some past game tapes.

Anyone?

cubuffs.com sells them. I have a lot of games from the glory years on VHS. The quality on some are really startign to wear out.

I DVR them, and watch each game 1-2 more times until my wife deletes it so she can record Grey's Anatomy. I know what a sad reason to delete a Buff game, but its an arguement that no matter how right I am, I lose.

Here's my question......

How do I take a game I've recorded on the DVR and transfer it to a DVD-burner? My wife's laptop has a DVD burner and I'd like to make copies of the games, edit out the commercials, and then make a copy to dvd.

I have the games from 2008 from cubuffs.com (except for the West Virginia game, which I lent to the Houston alumni group).

Anything in particular you are looking for?

Here's my question......

How do I take a game I've recorded on the DVR and transfer it to a DVD-burner? My wife's laptop has a DVD burner and I'd like to make copies of the games, edit out the commercials, and then make a copy to dvd.

I would like to know as well. It would make life a whole lot easier.

Here's my question......

I know it is possible, I just don't know how. Try google or something.

Here's my question......

I believe most DVR manufacturers make this impossible or at least very hard. I have a media PC on which I can record tv but the switch to digital at Comcast has mucked that all up. The new version of windows (both vista and window7) have media center capabilities, including the ability to record shows. You would have to buy a tuner card for your pc, however. Once you do that, it's fairly easy to edit out the commercials and record it on a dvd.

I have the Oklahoma game from two years ago but I don't have the time and energy to update my system to work for the games this year.

Back