What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone tracking the CU plane?

Been looking at all flights out of JeffCo this week. Lets keep an eye on this one. Left JeffCo at 8:43 this morning headed to Janesville IL. Janesville is 70 miles directly up the highway from Dekalb IL home of Northern Illinois University (Dave Doeren). The plane was there for 3 hours and departed for Chicago where it is currently. The registration info on the plane is unavailable, but it is a 6 seat business jet.
Well, no one went to Dekalb from Janesville to talk coaching if the 70 mile figure is accurate. The drive alone is almost 3 hours. Stop getting our hopes up

Plus I would think Doeren and Co left for Detroit today for the MAC Championship...far bigger immediate fish for him to fry...

There and back, I suppose would take 2+. Even so, a lot of trouble for a less than one hour meeting.

More importantly, isn't there an airport closer to DeKalb?

Im picturing Benson and Bohn on a little mini bike looking like Loyd and Harry fom Dumb and Dumber.

How about Bruce and Phil, instead?

evaqaje5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, my plane is under maintenance at the moment.

Have to change out the ball bearings.

Ball Bearings ! do your mechanics know its all Ball Bearings these days ? better make sure they have plenty of 3 in one oil and check back in an hour or so

Last edited:
There and back, I suppose would take 2+. Even so, a lot of trouble for a less than one hour meeting.

More importantly, isn't there an airport closer to DeKalb?

Don't get me wrong this probably isn't him. But what about a theory of not flying into Dekalb because of attracting attention? Flying into Janesville to pick him up and from there fly into Chicago where they are currently meeting with him now?

Don't get me wrong this probably isn't him. But what about a theory of not flying into Dekalb because of attracting attention? Flying into Janesville to pick him up and from there fly into Chicago where they are currently meeting with him now?
It would make a lot of sense, IF NIU wasn't playing in Detroit tomorrow. But they are, so it doesn't.

I'm currently at 34000 feet flying from Orlando to Dallas, then to Denver. Looking out my window. Nothing to report yet.

Bohn: [Talking to the Reservations Agent] I hope there's no-one sitting next to me. See, I always fly first class and I take up both seats. I'm in Athletics and these fold outs take up a tremendous amount of space!
Reservation Agent: I'm afraid there is somebody sitting next to you...
Bohn: Oh for god-dahh-dahh! Who is it, Mister Sinilindin?!
Reservation Agent: No, the name is Benson.
Bohn: Ah! Is that Morris or Pierre?
Reservation Agent: It's Bruce Benson. He's connecting out of...Boulder.
Bohn: Ah...Boulder, Spain?
Reservation Agent: Colorado. In fact, you purchased the ticket for Mr. Benson.
Bohn: Doesn't mean I want him sitting next to me, does it?

Bohn: [Talking to the Reservations Agent] I hope there's no-one sitting next to me. See, I always fly first class and I take up both seats. I'm in Athletics and these fold outs take up a tremendous amount of space!
Reservation Agent: I'm afraid there is somebody sitting next to you...
Bohn: Oh for god-dahh-dahh! Who is it, Mister Sinilindin?!
Reservation Agent: No, the name is Benson.
Bohn: Ah! Is that Morris or Pierre?
Reservation Agent: It's Bruce Benson. He's connecting out of...Boulder.
Bohn: Ah...Boulder, Spain?
Reservation Agent: Colorado. In fact, you purchased the ticket for Mr. Benson.
Bohn: Doesn't mean I want him sitting next to me, does it?

:rofl:

Rep

Back