1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone watch the New Orleans Bowl last night?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by stampy, Dec 21, 2009.

1. stampy

stampy Well-Known Member

Middle Tennessee State has a pretty nifty offense. I had never seen them play before, but this coach, Rick Stockstill, should be on the radar screen in case we ever get to look for a new coach around here.

From his bio,

Stockstill, who made his way to Murfreesboro after spending the previous two years at South Carolina, has worked with legendary coaches Lou Holtz, Steve Spurrier, Danny Ford, Tommy Bowden, Ken Hatfield, and Tommy West. http://www.goblueraiders.com/coach.cfm/name/rick-stockstill/id/490

2. Bama Charlie

Bama Charlie Well-Known Member

His OC is Tony Franklin-the guy auburn fired in the middle of the season last year. He was at Troy University before that.

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

No, My goal is to not watch any bowl games until the national championship game.. I'm going to see how long I last.. :lol:

4. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Is Franklin the guy that supposedly holds seminars on the spread offense? Or is that the Tennessee guy that got fired in Fulmer's last season that I'm thinking of.