What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ap snubs higgins

dyemeduke

THIS IS BULL****! What the **** is the media covering the Big 12 looking at? I'm actually psst at this...not even an honorable mention for Cory...He is first team in my opinion, but I'm biased. I understand him only making third team, but COME ON! **** THIS ****! Media writers voting on the team need to get their heads out of their ****ing asses, watch some games, learn about basketball, and stop being so biased to teams. It's amazing how horrible some beat writers are...this is a ****ing joke.

THIS IS BULL****! What the **** is the media covering the Big 12 looking at? I'm actually psst at this...not even an honorable mention for Cory...He is first team in my opinion, but I'm biased. I understand him only making third team, but COME ON! **** THIS ****! Media writers voting on the team need to get their heads out of their ****ing asses, watch some games, learn about basketball, and stop being so biased to teams. It's amazing how horrible some beat writers are...this is a ****ing joke.
They must think he's a "system" guy, :lol:

There's a 1st-team, 2nd-team, and 3rd-team, PLUS honorable mention, right? And he didn't even make honorable mention?!? :wtf:

:bs:

Looking at the bright side, this should motivate Mr. Higgins not only for the Big 12 tourney, but for next season as well. He's playing his best ball of the season right now.

Higgins was named the Big 12 Player of the Week for his performances against Nebraska and Texas Tech.

Back