What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Apathy is Here - Point of No Return

Idot Buff

I am as big of a Buff supporter as anyone, but I think I am at my limit. We may be a permanent member of the loser group in college football. The hole is too deep.

Hate to say this, but think it is time to play Gehrke the rest of the way. Sefo has proven to make too many mental mistakes, throw too many picks, and has led us to an 0-6 conference record. Gehrke may not be the answer, but let the guy get a shot.

Totally disagree. Let the disappointment wear off a bit and rethink this.

should have quoted. I was responding to OP

I'm still on board and I still think McIntyre is the right guy for us right now.

That said we need maturity, we need to figure out how to win, and we need talent.

Our recruiting has to step up and we need to start getting guys who are better than good enough. Two years ago we didn't even have good enough, now we do but we have to be better to be a winner.

I think HCMM is definitely the right guy. The team is in the right places, just not making plays.

I am as big of a Buff supporter as anyone, but I think I am at my limit. We may be a permanent member of the loser group in college football. The hole is too deep.

It's not the hole that's deep -- it's the hill that has to be climbed. It was not a good time to join the Pac-12. The power players in the Pac-12 are serious about the sport again.

For CU to move up in the conference, they are either going to have to pass some teams, or some teams are going to have to drop back. So far - the only teams who have shown any indication of dropping back are in the other side of the conference (Cal and WSU). Utah entered the league at least on par with Colorado - and has moved up over the past several years.

CU just isn't going to be able to climb over some of these teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: aik
Hate to say this, but think it is time to play Gehrke the rest of the way. Sefo has proven to make too many mental mistakes, throw too many picks, and has led us to an 0-6 conference record. Gehrke may not be the answer, but let the guy get a shot.

Been saying this for weeks...take the good with the bad and become unpredictable.

Step back from the ledge, Jesus. Why weren't you saying the same after last week?

Step back from the ledge, Jesus. Why weren't you saying the same after last week?

i am not Jesus. Perhaps the accumulation of the last 9 years of **** has finally impacted me.

If there's a positive it's that we lost this game by giving it away instead of just completely getting out-talented and embarrassed. But without a doubt the talent level needs to increase

I'm going to guess that Shaq Thompson had more P5 offers than our entire last seasons recruiting class if you subtract CU offers.

I'm okay with the staff finding some hidden talent but we have to start recruiting and winning players that other coaches think can play

If there's a positive it's that we lost this game by giving it away instead of just completely getting out-talented and embarrassed. But without a doubt the talent level needs to increase

You and I have different ideas about what constitutes a positive.

I'm okay with the staff finding some hidden talent but we have to start recruiting and winning players that other coaches think can play

And when will this process begin? Certainly has not started yet.....death spiral continues....

And when will this process begin? Certainly has not started yet.....death spiral continues....

Doesn't look like this year.

If we don't get some surprises to finish the class we need to fire some coaches and replace them with guys who can recruit.

I think this is the first game since the CSU game that we were out-coached. That pisses me off, because I frankly don't think much of Peterson. If we're going to be the 'little team that could', we have to out-coach the other team each and every week.

Now, I don't think that's possible, so the other thing we have to do is get some goddamn talent. UW was better than us at probably 15 of 22 positions on the field, and even more if you count the 2-deep. I would have liked to see Gillam against Thompson, but that again is on talent. We're still extremely thin even where the starters are good.

We HAVE to do something about recruiting. The status quo is not going to cut it. Get proven recruiters. Quit being such high and mighty douchebags about credit transfers for jucos. Be creative. Do anything within the rules that you can to make Colorado a desirable place for athletes to come to. It shouldn't be that hard. Every CU game is on TV - that should put Texas and other states outside of the Pac footprint in play.

Good thing it's almost basketball season. You guys might be able to earn your way back into the conference. Eastern Washington looks pretty good for a promotion.

Good thing it's almost basketball season. You guys might be able to earn your way back into the conference. Eastern Washington looks pretty good for a promotion.

This comes from the program that went 0-12 under Willingham. If anyone should have been relegated to FCS.

Oh well, we will defer to your championship legacy, when you have one.

This comes from the program that went 0-12 under Willingham. If anyone should have been relegated to FCS.

Oh well, we will defer to your championship legacy, when you have one.
Your better than that.

I thought the Hispanic used condom had been banned.
I will LEAVE if that's how you want to treat your guests. Racist.

Good luck on the rest of the season. You guys have a good coach. At least there were no serious injuries today.

So let's get this strait. You posted this on a CU sports message board to let everyone know how much you don't care anymore?

So let's get this strait. You posted this on a CU sports message board to let everyone know how much you don't care anymore?

Close. I said I think I am....still hanging on by a fingernail, bitch. Clear it up for you?

Back