What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

App State-Montana

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
This is the 2nd I-AA (FCS) semifinal for the right to meet Villanova in the championship game. I just turned it on a little after halftime, pretty good game and the snow is coming down. 17 all right now, early in the 4th.

dang. it looks like montana has a fairly good sized stadium. bigger than i would have thought anyway.

How do you figure that? They get snow up in Boone.

i just mean on the last drive they looked really out of sync on the throw and catch stuff, no foot traction etc. seemed to nullify what appeared to be some real athleticism at least from the QB. on a dry track, i let that kid a chance to make a play with his feet a couple times in the last minute...since Montana is dropping everyone.

it's like playing golf in bad weather. this is a shot you normally hit, but since it's raining and windy you have to play it different.

Bobby Hauck is the Urban Meyer of FCS. Maybe if he took a season to rest from preparing to go all the way in the playoffs (and succeeding) he'd have some free time to entertain offers from FBS programs. I bet Wazzu already has him pegged as their #1 contact come next December.

Bobby Hauck is the Urban Meyer of FCS. Maybe if he took a season to rest from preparing to go all the way in the playoffs (and succeeding) he'd have some free time to entertain offers from FBS programs. I bet Wazzu already has him pegged as their #1 contact come next December.

The Richmond coach (forget his name) just made the jump from FCS to UVA.

I'm kind of surprised that App didn't try some sort of QB run/pass option on that last play given Edwards' athleticism.

Hauck has a ton of baggage. He is notoriously thin skinned. He's in a nasty fight with the student newspaper in Missoula, to the point where neither the players or the coach will speak to the student journalists. He may go somewhere eventually, but it won't be CU.

Hauck has a ton of baggage. He is notoriously thin skinned. He's in a nasty fight with the student newspaper in Missoula, to the point where neither the players or the coach will speak to the student journalists. He may go somewhere eventually, but it won't be CU.

I heard something about that but didn't know the extent of the trouble. As a former student journalist I hate that kind of thing. I know it's unlikely he'd ever end up here but I think a Pac-10 or MWC school is going to bring him in the next couple of years.

i don't remember having good feelings towards the guy when he was here under RN, but can't argue with the success he's had.

Back