What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Apparently 'Zona fans think Colorado is getting uppity...

Its a very similar situation to the Nebraska rivalry. If the idiots on their board would take the time to read they would see that. We arent declaring a rival because we need someone to hate. We want to emulate their program' success/support/and notability. We also want to be good enough that we beat the crap out of them everytime we get the chance. Its similar to USC in football now since kNU is gone.

Apparently said thread was started by a infamous UA troll. I don't really get why pac12 teams seem to have fans that attempt to troll their own boards. Did that happen in the big12?
Nebraska fans were seldom literate enough to do anything but be accused of being an actual troll.

Three years in Brussels, my brother. I can order beer and chocolate in French, when necessary.

Ahhh Belgium...the most underrated country in Europe...and most amazing place in the world for beer lovers. Can you hook up a job for me?

Of and **** arizona. No beach or Mountains...what do you do other than stay in air conditioned rooms 24/7?

Last edited:
Ahhh Belgium...the most underrated country in Europe...and most amazing place in the world for beer lovers. Can you hook up a job for me?

Of and **** arizona. No beach or Mountains...what do you do other than stay in air conditioned rooms 24/7?
Creep on the hot bitches tanning.

Belgian beer sucks balls. It's like the syrup drinking scene in Super Troopers. Though Brussels offered a great opportunity for travel to places that weren't Belgium, overall I don't share your enthusiasm for the place. It's odd--a bunch of assholes make Allbuffs a fun place, but you can't apply the same standard to Belgium.

Seriously, go try to finish a Chimay Blue, and tell me you're alright with that ****. Meanwhile, I'll keep drinking my Alpine Pure Hoppiness--a taste they could never understand in Brussels.

Perhaps just for vacation then. Rochefort ten is my favorite ever, but they def aren't session beers.

Anyway, just like most non-USC/Nebraska/Texas/UW/sec fans they actually seem pretty chill when it comes down to it, with a couple dips hits (and pseudo Colorado fan).

(I guess the lake havasu sounds pretty awesome. Desert is better than the plains so they trump the rest of the the pac12.)

Wrong. Have you been to Arizona?

Having said that, UofA fans act like McKale is a tough place to play. Also wrong. All of the seats closest to the floor are reserved for geriatrics and their student section is pretty weak (at least it was from 05-07, when I went there). There is no question that Tucson is a basketball town, but McKale isn't exactly rocking.

I don't think we have a chance in this game, but would love to at least play it close. Trying to keep up with UofA in the future will not be easy so it would be nice to steal a sweep this year while we have a better chance than I think we will in the soon-to-be future.

And yeah, **** Arizona (and every other school we play, because "hate everybody" is the Buffalo way)

:nod: We used to go down there every spring break when I was younger and it seemed like it was ALWAYS snowing in flagstaff.

To be fair, if we were kicking ass and taking names in our conference for our particular sport for 15+ years and some school came in with basically no winning tradition (when was the last time we actually won a NCAA tournament game....) I wouldn't give two craps about what six 35 years olds said either. I totally get them not thinking we're "rivals" yet.

I agree with other posters here, it's more of a compliment than anything. We're new here and want to prove we're here to stay. We want to find the biggest guy on the block and skull F**k them. In Bball, in this era, in this conference, Arizona is the biggest guy around. Let's get down to with tus and knock them out of the regular season title hunt.

Having said that, UofA fans act like McKale is a tough place to play. Also wrong. All of the seats closest to the floor are reserved for geriatrics and their student section is pretty weak (at least it was from 05-07, when I went there). There is no question that Tucson is a basketball town, but McKale isn't exactly rocking.
Have you skied AZ?

I don't think we have a chance in this game, but would love to at least play it close. Trying to keep up with UofA in the future will not be easy so it would be nice to steal a sweep this year while we have a better chance than I think we will in the soon-to-be future.

And yeah, **** Arizona (and every other school we play, because "hate everybody" is the Buffalo way)

Whoregon beat them in Tucson, so we have a chance, but I agree it is not much of one.

Have you skied AZ?

I don't ski. Played basketball, including club, through high school, which takes up every weekend through ski season. But, there is a ski resort less than an hour from UofA (pic below). No idea on its quality, but I'm guessing it doesn't come close to the Colorado resorts, particularly if you are looking for snow for your skiing.

the-chair-lift-and-green.jpg

It is funny to see forum inside jokes being played out. They don't get ours and make fun of us for them. Idots!

:lol:

This guy is obviously from Belgium.

Wow! Just visited the CU thread this AM to notice it has taken and ugly turn. Full on disrespect for our program and our house and even a few bigoted posts reminiscent of ASU's board.

Quite different from my initial impression of CU boards - I expected classy fans on the order of a CAL or UW but not ASU. Great.

This guy is obviously from Belgium.

Wow! Just visited the CU thread this AM to notice it has taken and ugly turn. Full on disrespect for our program and our house and even a few bigoted posts reminiscent of ASU's board.

Quite different from my initial impression of CU boards - I expected classy fans on the order of a CAL or UW but not ASU. Great.

Is it bigoted if our token Hispanic laughed?

Buffcats: Hey goose, this dude doesn't think you are the Wall Street Journal!

I am hurt and insulted. Hopefully I'm at least a mid-level paper like the Milwaukee Sentinel Journal or something.

I am hurt and insulted. Hopefully I'm at least a mid-level paper like the Milwaukee Sentinel Journal or something.

Your drunken ramblings are worthy of the Old Milwaukee Sentinel Journal. Smiley.

Back