What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Apparently 'Zona fans think Colorado is getting uppity...

Cuba-Gooding-Radio.jpg

for what it's worth...I've checked out pointguardu every now and then, and I think it's a decent board. I have no idea if it's more favored than this other AZ board, but I think pointguardu has some decent stuff. This may be like other school fans getting psst at CU fans over Netbuffs, when Allbuffs is the better board.

There are some arrogant pricks over on that goazcats board. Oh well. They got the bragging rights last night. Some of 'em remind me of fusker fans.

There are some arrogant pricks over on that goazcats board. Oh well. They got the bragging rights last night. Some of 'em remind me of fusker fans.

Colorado is 4 of 5 against AZ in Bball/football we have bragging rights.

That thread was started by a poster that used to go by JesseWildcat. A TOTAL embarrassment to wildcat fans. He's been banned multiple times on all the Cats boards. The worst troll a fan base could have. I've asked him a few times to be an ASU fan instead of a UA fan. That's the only team I would wish him on.

Most knowledgeable UA fans realize that with Tad Boyle CU is going to be a real good team in the PAC. He's bringing a real good class next year- 20th to 21st in the nation, 3rd in the PAC. If he can continue that, CU will be right there with UA, UCLA, UW and UO every year.

Welcome to the PAC-12. This year the PAC is by far the weakest it's been in 40 years, but that will change quickly. A ton of talent left early last year for the NBA last year, but very little will leave this year and some really good talent is coming in.

That thread was started by a poster that used to go by JesseWildcat. A TOTAL embarrassment to wildcat fans. He's been banned multiple times on all the Cats boards. The worst troll a fan base could have. I've asked him a few times to be an ASU fan instead of a UA fan. That's the only team I would wish him on.

Most knowledgeable UA fans realize that with Tad Boyle CU is going to be a real good team in the PAC. He's bringing a real good class next year- 20th to 21st in the nation, 3rd in the PAC. If he can continue that, CU will be right there with UA, UCLA, UW and UO every year.

Welcome to the PAC-12. This year the PAC is by far the weakest it's been in 40 years, but that will change quickly. A ton of talent left early last year for the NBA last year, but very little will leave this year and some really good talent is coming in.
Thanks. Welcome to the board. Good win last night. I hate you.

re boards

The Scout, Rivals and PGU boards tend to have younger fans and be more reactionary. http://www.uasports.net/ has older and less reactionary fans. It doesn't have as large as fan base as the others, but has informed and reasonable fans, unless of course a ASU troll posts there.

The Scout, Rivals and PGU boards tend to have younger fans and be more reactionary. http://www.uasports.net/ has older and less reactionary fans. It doesn't have as large as fan base as the others, but has informed and reasonable fans, unless of course a ASU troll posts there.

Do you have a board that is entirely populated by a small group of 35-year olds who do nothing but tell inside jokes all day long?

yeah! hear that? **** off GarH! Just who the hell do you think you...oh wait. That was nice wasn't it? Ahhhhh...welcome, you big lug.

Back