What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are Our Expectations for Jelly Scott Too High?

The refs were not calling that the way they're supposed to. Harvard quickly adjusted. We didn't. Part of that is that it was so different than our previous games had been officiated. Part of that is that we're too finesse and don't have guys who are thinking about tearing the rim down when they get the ball inside.

This is my biggest issue. When we get the ball under the cylinder, we need to go up with authority and dunk it rather than the layups.

Honestly, prior to looking over the numbers, Adam at Pachoops asked me what I thought was a solid expectation for Josh Scott. I told him 10 points, 8 boards, 1 assist and 2 blocked shots per game. I'm now thinking my projections are a bit high as well. I think that 8 points, 6 boards, 1 assist and 1 blocked shot might be more realistic for him.

2012-13 - 10.2 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 0.6 apg, 0.8 bpg.

His (Miller) Prep school plays about 30 minutes away from me, when I have the time available I think I will try to catch a game. This might be a stupid question, but since he has already signed his LOI, there is nothing barring me from telling him good luck and happy he is a Buff correct? If anything of note happens during the game I will report back.

You can absolutely congratulate him now. As soon as the LOI is signed, our coaches are able to publicly discuss the recruit by name and fans can be the idots we are.

I don't think 12/8/2/2 is unreasonable. The hardest stat of those for a post player is assists -- and he seems to be a pretty decent passer.

Back