1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are the Big Tex (B-12) natives getting restless?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Hugegroove, Jun 3, 2011.

  1. Hugegroove

    Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Messages:
    2,727
    Likes Received:
    121
    One has to wonder if Beebe's idea to increase the TV $$$ distributed from 57% to 76% was to keep the current state of that conference from imploding sooner rather than later? The article doesn't say where the other 24% went. I'll assume Texass and OU got the rest:wow:



    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6623400
     
  2. ScottyBuff

    ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Messages:
    2,619
    Likes Received:
    91
    The Big 12 had 57/43 split between equal sharing (57%) and appearance-based credits (43%). Now that is 76/24, which means UT, OU, etc actually will get LESS of the TV money just for being on TV more than the other schools.

    Good one for the Big 12, but too late to keep us and Fuskers happy!
     

Share This Page