What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are the buffs full of thugs?

Tell him his mother is a thug.

Mmmmmm, burrrrrrnnnnnn.

wilmer-valderrama.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing about boulder cops is that they are basically small town hillbillies who just wanted to be cops, and shop around for any place that will have them. So they get here and find, heaven forbid, people not like those in nowheresville Iowa and carry a chip around on their shoulders. college kids? Dirty spoiled "thugs." Naropa types? Dirty hippies. Science grad students? Dangerous subversives who probably think the earth is older than 4000 years old. Football players, who are by definition big enough to poke at the insecurities of the bullies that comprise the BPD? Thugs.

The only people BPD doesn't bully are the frat boys, as they are scared that their rich parents will get them fired.

The only people BPD doesn't bully are the frat boys, as they are scared that their rich parents will get them fired.

I can tell you that this is most definitely not true. They harrass frat boys right along with everybody else.

We have issues like any school does. My guess is that if you take the % of football players getting in trouble, it would be below the average for the general student populations are at least about even with it. Are we out of control, no. Are we a roster of thugs, no. We have 18 - 20 year old kids making some questionable decisions. It is part of growing up and most usually learn pretty good lesson.

Nate Solder's desire to turn his family ranch into a youth camp proves that he is a bona fide thug! And the time the entire team showed up to a charity event before the 2007 Independence Bowl-a team of thugs distributing food to poor families.

Nate Solder's desire to turn his family ranch into a youth camp proves that he is a bona fide thug! And the time the entire team showed up to a charity event before the 2007 Independence Bowl-a team of thugs distributing food to poor families.

But but they just had to steal the food first. Had to.

Doing a job like he does he develops bias. He has to deal with ****ty people all the time and as most college kids are drunk a lot and causing a ruckus.....they can be assholes. Cops having to deal with this **** day in and day out tend to become bias. Just like most people that have been to prison come out of it extremely racist.

Doing a job like he does he develops bias. He has to deal with ****ty people all the time and as most college kids are drunk a lot and causing a ruckus.....they can be assholes. Cops having to deal with this **** day in and day out tend to become bias. Just like most people that have been to prison come out of it extremely racist.

Just out of curiosity, how did you reach that conclusion?

I was just trying to get a sense if it was a personal observation or a study. Did your friends go mostly to the same prison, or a variety of them? What kind of sampling size? Serious questions, not giving you ****.

I was just trying to get a sense if it was a personal observation or a study. Did your friends go mostly to the same prison, or a variety of them? What kind of sampling size? Serious questions, not giving you ****.

3 different friends. All different prisons in different states. By prison I mean prison prison and a work camp prison. Hearing them talk about it makes sense because they weren't racist before they went in. But after hearing them talk I guess it makes a lot of sense why they are like that. There is no other way to describe this so I'll just say it....they aren't like "kill all black guys" racist....they're passive about it. They're the "There's two different types of _________ (fill in race)" racist.

So, I am in a war of words on facebook with someone that goes to my church. He is a boulder detective, so he does get some credit for knowledge of CU players getting in trouble. What started this is him saying that it is a fact that CU's football team is full of criminal thugs. I asked him what he considers being a thug. Does bike stealing make you a thug? Anyway, I am awaiting a response. I know we have had some problems, but for him to say we are full of thugs is kinda BS IMO. If we are truly full of thugs we would be hearing about attempted murders and rapes all the time. We have KIDS making dumb decisions sometimes just like at any other school, but FULL of thugs? really? I call bs on that one, but hey he works for the Boulder PD, ummmm Jon Benet?? :lol:

I'm going out on a limb here and guess he got a degree in criminal justice from a school in nebraska?

Lets just say he needs a reality check at what a thug life really is. With his logic I was a thug too at that age! Ya mutha ****a!

Oh and whats worse is my pastor takes that guys side.

Based on your previous sentence, can you blame your pastor?

Back