What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are we a top 25 team?

Yes. There isn't a game on the schedule that looks impossible. Tough, but not impossible.

Exactly. I think every South team is capable of beating any other South team in any given week. Will be a wild end to the season.

CtNTHkdXYAAvppf.jpg

16 votes. Lol UGA is not a top 25 team, neither is Texas or UNC or Florida. Coaches Poll always sucks.

Texas' signature win so far is a 1-3 Notre Dame team, while also losing to Cal who would have won by more if the moron running back didn't toss the ball down before crossing the goal line.

Looking at the teams in front of us, I'd say we need to get to 5-1 before we hit the polls. That means a win in the Colisseum. Win these next two games, even against teams that are struggling, will get the voters attention. I don't think beating OSU at home will move the needle much.

Here are the teams moving down or out:

#8 Michigan State got whipped by #11 Wisconsin (and it's Notre Dame win doesn't look so great now)
#12 Georgia got whipped by #23 Ole Miss
#17 Arkansas got beat soundly by #10 Texas A&M
#18 LSU looked horrible while losing to Auburn (someone had to win that game)
#19 Florida got whipped by #14 Tennessee (up big early and then abused & exposed the rest of the way)

From "Others Receiving Votes": TCU (won big v SMU), North Dakota State (n/a), UCLA (lost late vs #7 Stanford), Boise State (won at Oregon State), Iowa (close win at Rutgers), California (lost at ASU), Oklahoma State (lost at Baylor), Notre Dame (lost vs Duke), Oregon (lost vs CU), Georgia Tech (lost bad v Clemson), North Carolina (beat Pitt), Central Michigan (lost at UVA), South Florida (lost vs Florida State), Toledo (DNP), Western Michigan (won v GA Southern), Arizona State (won v Cal), Maryland (DNP), Virginia Tech (won easily v East Carolina)

Buffs will move up, but not Top 25. Just isn't enough room for it from a win over a non-ranked team. ASU probably the big mover. I think CU should be around 30 today when the AP vote comes in.
Yeah, I think LSU falls out of the top 25; Sparty drops near the 20s/high teens; Arkansas and Florida might both hang on, at least one of them will. So maybe one or two newbies, probably TCU, maybe ASU or Boise State.

Back