What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are we a top 25 team?

Nubs screwed the Buffs again. They were supposed to lose the OU game. Frigging refs gave it to em. OU wiins and the Buffs beat a ranked team.

Anything to screw the Buffs.

We will see their red-arse-holes in stinkn linkn in two years and then the whord will be in Boulder a year later.

I predict Buffs win Both games. I predict it right now.

I think the spot in the rankings is appropriate, if you take the rankings for what they are.

Pedigree matters this early in the year. and we just don't have anything recent to say, yeah this is a good team.

Also, by objective ranking systems, the Buffs are #29 in ESPNs FPI and #34 in Sagarin.

Thumping Idaho State and Colorado State means nothing when anyone else does it. The end numbers don't look good against Michigan, that's how a lot of games go; not just for CU.

Nubs screwed the Buffs again. They were supposed to lose the OU game. Frigging refs gave it to em. OU wiins and the Buffs beat a ranked team.

Anything to screw the Buffs.

We will see their red-arse-holes in stinkn linkn in two years and then the whord will be in Boulder a year later.

I predict Buffs win Both games. I predict it right now.

FYI ... 'round these here parts "OU" means Okie. Oregon is UO, or Oregon, or the Dux ... not "OU." If you want to be taken seriously, get it right.

It takes about 6 weeks to work off the preseason prognostications. The national media isn't going to give CU the benefit of the doubt yet. When we beat the Beavers, everyone will shrug and say that they are supposed to. We will have to be 5-1 for the mindset to change.

Reading this thread sort of reminds me of the way CU fans used to be way back in the day. You know what I mean, sporting all kinds of attitude for no reason.
I suggest CvilleBuff (the one and only Allbuffs Jackass) be in charge of training classes for piss bomb and such to prepare for the game in Boulder vs the Huskers in 2019. It may take that long to get that old timey CU attitude back. The Oregon win helped lots in that regard. I'd say CU fans may be ahead of schedule.

It will be something to see the Huskers give the Buffs another beat down in Lincoln and Boulder. (said that just to get the blood flowing)

Good luck vs Oregon State. Should be a CU win. Might even be ranked in the top 25 after another couple of games.

GBR!

Reading this thread sort of reminds me of the way CU fans used to be way back in the day. You know what I mean, sporting all kinds of attitude for no reason.
I suggest CvilleBuff (the one and only Allbuffs Jackass) be in charge of training classes for piss bomb and such to prepare for the game in Boulder vs the Huskers in 2019. It may take that long to get that old timey CU attitude back. The Oregon win helped lots in that regard. I'd say CU fans may be ahead of schedule.

It will be something to see the Huskers give the Buffs another beat down in Lincoln and Boulder. (said that just to get the blood flowing)

Good luck vs Oregon State. Should be a CU win. Might even be ranked in the top 25 after another couple of games.

GBR!
**** you

Round many parts lawyers are just parts

Go chase an ambulance

How about you and "Always Buff" (who I suspect is the same poster as you) go **** yourselves ... or each other, whatever works for you. Pretty sure you (singularly or collectively) is/are non-Buff trolls just here to **** with us on what should be a glorious weekend. How about you eat a voluminous bag of dicks, ... mmmkay?

Just keep winning. Let the team feel disrespected and play with a chip on their shoulder. Just win and the rest will take care of itself.

If NBC had exclusive CU rights, then Buffs would have been pre season top 10. ND sucks so bad, I hate pre season rankings. CU looks very much top 20 to me. PAC South should get some serious respect despite USC failing bad vs Alabama. Just win half the year to get where ND starts every year ... what a system.

GBR!

i thought you were politely asked to die in a fire yesterday. some guys can't take a hint.

GBR!

Ever notice how we tolerate other trolls? You add nothing. You're a festering turd. You don't predict a 28 point CU loss and then get to play the victim when you once again prove to be the clueless ****ing idiot you've always been.

How about you and "Always Buff" (who I suspect is the same poster as you) go **** yourselves ... or each other, whatever works for you. Pretty sure you (singularly or collectively) is/are non-Buff trolls just here to **** with us on what should be a glorious weekend. How about you eat a voluminous bag of dicks, ... mmmkay?

Pretty sure you are clueless. Your online degree just ain't cutting it. Clearly your "suspective powers" are diminished. Daddy buy your position? How bout you get a dick.

Now get down there with the whale s**t

Pretty sure you are clueless. Your online degree just ain't cutting it. Clearly your "suspective powers" are diminished. Daddy buy your position? How bout you get a dick.

Now get down there with the whale s**t
You know sold little insult, you were a little all over the place and barely pulled it together at the end, but I gathered you don't like him.

GBR!
Meth is a bitch.

035c0420df67b6257cdff1d6f8ed43a3.jpg

I do believe we belong in the Top 25. Our offense put up 41 points at Oregon on the road and we were on our way to putting up at least 40 in Ann Arbor when Liufau went down and the offense stalled. When was the last time we could score at will on the road?

Not yet-Yesterday was a great win-don't get me wrong. If that's Washington State with Oregon's profile (wins over a Big Sky team, one of the worst P5s in the country and losses to us and Nebraska), its not as impressive. I don't see how this team isn't bowl bound, but I think a ranking comes after a win over the fighting rodents this coming week.

Not yet-Yesterday was a great win-don't get me wrong. If that's Washington State with Oregon's profile (wins over a Big Sky team, one of the worst P5s in the country and losses to us and Nebraska), its not as impressive. I don't see how this team isn't bowl bound, but I think a ranking comes after a win over the fighting rodents this coming week.
Curb stomp the wood eaters and we might hit 25. It may take a win at USC though.

Back