1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are we not replacing Baker?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I haven't seen anything regarding Jeff trying to pickup another asst. coach. I also haven't noticed where Charles Baker ended up at. He left CU for a spot at USC, but we all know what happened over there. Anyone have any info?

2. Sexton Hardcastle

It's kind of weird to just not replace a guy like Baker. He did a great job at KSU and he does have plenty of experience in the Big 12. I'd like to see Jeff add another assistant.

Charles Baker Bio

3. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

Pure speculation here, but is it possible that, after Baker no longer had a job at USC, he may be trying to work something out to come back to CU??

4. Sexton Hardcastle

It's possible. But don't you think that would've been worked out by now? At least that's what I think.

Tim Floyd resigned June 10th.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I also think this is very weird. July is a big month for traveling around the summer league circuit to recruit. My understanding is that CU didn't have as many assistants on the trail as they should have. This situation needs to be resolved.