What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you a Buff Club member?

Are you a Buff Club member?

• Yes

Votes: 58 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 46.3%

• Total voters
I get it, I thought someone said a license plate holder...the thing that goes around your license plate. I'm a GA resident so that answers that.

They sent be a license plate frame, black, that says BUFF CLUB, University of Colorado Athletics. Nothing fancy but still think its cool. Got that after sending the AD $500.

They sent be a license plate frame, black, that says BUFF CLUB, University of Colorado Athletics. Nothing fancy but still think its cool. Got that after sending the AD $500.

I got mine before I had season tickets when I sent $100 in to join the Buff Club. Originally, I think we did it because we needed to be alumni association members to bank at the credit union (whatever it was called before it became Elevations).

I am not personally though my grandpa donates $5K plus per year and my dad is to. I'll become one once I graduate and have a steady job.

This is not true. I got the CU plates last year and I had to donate $50 to the CU Foundation, but wasn't forced to become a Buff Club Member

This is my understanding as well... I run CU plates on 3 of my vehicles. You need to make a $50 donation to the alumni association for each set of plates. Pretty sure it goes into the CU Foundation bucket or a "license plate scholarship fund", but not positive on this. They then mail a certificate that you take to DMV... DMV then charges $35.00 or so additional for the "specialty plate." The donation is tax deductible.

I don't think the license plate fund confers Buff Club membership.

Go Buffs!

Riddle me this... What could one expect to pay for Club or Suite Level season tickets? What is the bottom line, including the required donation? I see they offer "premium beverage service" with club/suite level seating? This means they serve booze, no?

Edit: I've looked at the "donate now" link in the OP, several times in the past few days, but do not see any numbers.

Last edited:
Riddle me this... What could one expect to pay for Club or Suite Level season tickets? What is the bottom line, including the required donation? I see they offer "premium beverage service" with club/suite level seating? This means they serve booze, no?

Edit: I've looked at the "donate now" link in the OP, several times in the past few days, but do not see any numbers.

Cheapest seats that qualify for beverages are a mandatory $300 per seat + 470 for the tickets this year. Those sell out quick though and more realistically expect to pay around 1400 in donation and then 470 for the seat. Prices range up to $50K for a suite.

I said no. I have a license plate and I'm pretty sure the Buff Club has nothing to do with it. I have been a member in the past and will be again upon renewing season tix.

I thought I heard those new luxury seats on the east-side went up towards $500k... sounds high now that I type that out...

Cheapest seats that qualify for beverages are a mandatory $300 per seat + 470 for the tickets this year. Those sell out quick though and more realistically expect to pay around 1400 in donation and then 470 for the seat. Prices range up to $50K for a suite.

\Cough\... Wow! Guess I'll be looking for something in 216 or 217 again.

I was a member for years thru 08. Then when I realized Talkins was a fraud, I cancelled. So I'll be renewing after I pay off the X-mas bills

After Cabral was announced as interim HC, I sent in $100 through the CU website.

CU sent me a thank you letter that said "thank you for renewing your buffclub membership."

I have no idea when the expiration date was for my last buffclub membership.
I guess if I bought season tickets, I'd know when to renew. But I don't. As an OOS alum, I can't justify the season ticket purchase if I'm not going to make the majority of home games. I'll make specific direct donations, like to the Track and XC program, plus payroll deductions to the CU foundation. In total, it's about the same as 2 season tickets.

How are other OOS dealing with funding? Are season ticket holders automatically buffclub members? One booster told me to buy season tickets and then make donate on top of that, but buy the tickets.. Then donate the tickets back to the AD for their use.

What are the OOS folks doing?

I just write a check for $1 million every February 30th.... each year....

I buy season tixs because it goes directly to the football program.....

No, I am not. Still in school. Looking forward to joining when abs and nik get that system going :smile2: :thumbsup:

In retrospect, I should have had an option for "Current student".

Back