What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you going to watch the game tomorrow?

Will you be committing yourself to watch the game tomorrow?

• What kind of question is this? This is a Buffs Site, right? Win or Lose GO BUFFS!

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • Umm..I've wasted my last 2 weekends, I need a sanity break please!!

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Maybe I'll peruse the scores if I have a few minutes

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I Like Polls

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if the CU coaches worked out a "safe word" with the Fresno coaches ahead of time like we did with Chip Kelly?

1767200_700b.jpg

:lol:....I will honestly admit I'm the 1 and only person that responded as "No" in my own poll

Of course I will also openly admit that though I've felt that way all week, there is almost an 80% chance that I'll end up at Blake Street Tavern watching the game....Some hiking at RMNP or some last of the summer golf are trying to convince me otherwise though

I'm not sure what is more embarrassing: 1. Openly admitting I can't stomach to watch for the first time in years or 2. Convincing my wife that I must stay home to watch the game (given the known downward depressive spiral it will cause if anything like what was shown from the team the last 2 weeks)

I'll probably watch the game if it's on. Anyone know what channel? ESPN says CBS Sports networks. What does that mean?

No, but not because I don't want to. I will be chasing Elk and trying to shoot Bambi.

Can you believe it? My wife got tickets for "La Cage aux Folles."

I am going tomorrow evening as well. We are staying downtown for the night. A little date night away from the kiddos. Planned it because the Buffs were on the road. I will record it and watch it later.

I am going tomorrow evening as well. We are staying downtown for the night. A little date night away from the kiddos. Planned it because the Buffs were on the road. I will record it and watch it later.
Yep. I may watch the first quarter before leaving. But I'll record it.

Of course I am going to watch. How will my week be complete without a swift kick to the gut.
774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif
Go Buffs!

Absolutely! Till we turn this barge in the correct direction! :bang:

They should absolutely be able to run on the Dawgs! They are giving up 5 yds a carry rushing and almost 450 yards on the ground in 2 games! Let's go Buffs.... BUCK UP and win this game!

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...&page=cfoot/conf/mountwest/tmstat.aspx?id=499

One of those was Oregon - and looked like five or six plays to get those yards. I really do not see anything easy about this game for our Buffs :huh:

Game starts right between the end and beginning of peewee games for the boys tomorrow, so will be recording and following on ESPN GameCast/Twitter on the phone.

The BUffs are lucky it's a night game, for they will get my viewing. If it were to be durign the day, I would go fishing like last weekend. Will have lots ot beer in hand and will be updating my fantasy football lineups for this weekend. Gotta move CJ Spiller to a starter in one of my leauges. Picked him up as a FA last week and had him on the bench for week 1. WHoops!:bang:

The BUffs are lucky it's a night game, for they will get my viewing. If it were to be durign the day, I would go fishing like last weekend. Will have lots ot beer in hand and will be updating my fantasy football lineups for this weekend. Gotta move CJ Spiller to a starter in one of my leauges. Picked him up as a FA last week and had him on the bench for week 1. WHoops!:bang:

I had Spiller on the bench also. It was depressing watching him rack up the points and my main back Chris Johnson get 4 points...and then to lose by the point differential. Uggh.

I'll be watching the game, much to the dismay of my dogs and wife.

I'll watch until cu's OL gets dominated and it's 14-0 out of the gate. Then it's back to re-watching episodes of sons of anarchy...

I'll watch until cu's OL gets dominated and it's 14-0 out of the gate. Then it's back to re-watching episodes of sons of anarchy...

No, CU will go up 14-0, get our hopes up, and end up losing 45-14. Happens all the time. You could get rich betting on that scenario for every buff road game.

No, CU will go up 14-0, get our hopes up, and end up losing 45-14. Happens all the time. You could get rich betting on that scenario for every buff road game.

Happened the last time we played in heat like we'll be seeing on Saturday, too. ASU 2007.

DFW watch party info

DFW BUFFS Upcoming DFW CU ALUMNI EVENTS

Come see the BUFFS meet and BEAT Fresno State!

Saturday, Sept. 15 7 p.m. DFW Kickoff Humperdinks Richardson 1601 N Central Expressway (south bound access road from Campbell Rd. exit) Richardson, TX 75080 Stand shoulder to shoulder with fellow Forever Buffs and watch CU take on Fresno State! Everyone is encouraged to head to Humperdinks to watch the game together. Don’t forget to wear your best black and gold!

This location is easily accessible from the North and the Uptown and downtown areas, especially on a Saturday. We look forward to seeing friends and meeting new ones with a warm welcome to all!

We challenge all Forever Buffs in the Dallas area to show up and represent CU!

GO BUFFS!

CU Saturday

You N Texans bookmark this URL:
https://www.cualum.org/chapters/dallas/

Here's how retarded I am - I'm up drinking coffee right now (630) so that the fam and I can drive from Tampa to Mobile, AL (First stop on our cross-country, theres's no better place to stop in the south when you have to get to CA as quick as possible to get your kids back into school...don't judge) and get there in time to eat dinner before I scramble around trying to either find the game on the hotel's cable or dialing it up on the computer. All the while knowing they're going to lose. What's my problem!?!?

Back