What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you guys impressed with "Speedy" yet? :)

I can not believe his quickness and power for his size...

the only thing I would like to add is he will be world-class when he learns to finish the run; he seems to be at the brink of taking it to the house and one last tackle trips him up...

Great recruit by the coaches.

t's great Hagan felt comfortable with Rodney carrying the load. Now let's get him in the end zone!

That was my thought as well. During spring practice there seemed to be talk about using him on special teams and spot situations. After I had seen the videos on him I was disappointed because he appeared to be capable of so much more. And wow is he ever. I hope they keep him in the mix because he'll only get better.

That was my thought as well. During spring practice there seemed to be talk about using him on special teams and spot situations. After I had seen the videos on him I was disappointed because he appeared to be capable of so much more. And wow is he ever. I hope they keep him in the mix because he'll only get better.

Which brings up a point - why is Sumler still back on kickoff returns with J-fly?

Can you imagine having J-fly AND Stewart back there to return kicks? :wow:

Once Darrell Scott gets healthy the big 12 is in real trouble. Can you imagine how good Cody is going to look once teams start putting 8 guys in the box to stop Scott and Speedy? This is going to be fun.

Which brings up a point - why is Sumler still back on kickoff returns with J-fly?

Can you imagine having J-fly AND Stewart back there to return kicks? :wow:

At this point, Sumler is probably a better lead blocker for JFly. Thats the only thing I can think of. :huh:

It's funny how both CU and WVU are talking about the future of our respective Stewarts. It just happens that our Stewart will be around for the next four years.

Can we rename him Rodney "Speedy" Bowden for the FSU game?

Can't wait to see both of them, and Polk, next year. Can you imagine them after an off-season of strength, speed, and conditioning work?

This is gonna be fun.

speedy just thrives on being the underdog, he is our rudy. :thumbsup:

Except that he's good at something--not just an asshat who squandered everything meaningful within a drab, South Bend existance, just so the world would validate his committment to a football program that didn't want him.

Speedy is NOT a hobbit.

Except that he's good at something--not just an asshat who squandered everything meaningful within a drab, South Bend existance, just so the world would validate his committment to a football program that didn't want him.

Speedy is NOT a hobbit.

damnit. youre right. he is our sproles (better?)

Speedy is NOT a hobbit.

Damn, that was choice! :thumbsup:

Back