What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you rooting for Alabama or LSU this week?

Are you rooting for Alabama or LSU?

• Alabama

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • LSU

Votes: 73 84.9%

• Total voters
While I'm not going to root for Bama, nor will I ever root for Bailer, there's a part of me that would LOVE to see a team go undefeated from every major conference. Bama, FSU, Oregon, tOSU, and Bailer. (I can throw Bailer in there because they'd probably end up ranked 5th and that would be awesome in its own right.)

The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be epic, and the cries of how the 4-team playoff is already not enough would be pretty freaking great too

I wonder if Bailer would have Ken Starr lead an (unsuccessful) charge to get Bailer into the MNC game.

While I'm not going to root for Bama, nor will I ever root for Bailer, there's a part of me that would LOVE to see a team go undefeated from every major conference. Bama, FSU, Oregon, tOSU, and Bailer. (I can throw Bailer in there because they'd probably end up ranked 5th and that would be awesome in its own right.)

The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be epic, and the cries of how the 4-team playoff is already not enough would be pretty freaking great too

I wonder if Bailer would have Ken Starr lead an (unsuccessful) charge to get Bailer into the MNC game.
and Fresno St.

images

motivator49ce2b980f15e661c567348cad.jpg

I root for a good game. Taking out that **** game in the BCS title game, usually this game has been pretty good.

The 'Iron Bowl' was a game played at Legion Field in Birmingham (Bham is a steel town err was) between Alabama and Auburn Polytech Institute. The ticket split was 50/50 between the schools. The barn cancelled that game and we now play them on a home and away basis with a normal ticket split. Alabama fans now refer to it as 'the barn game' or 'the boog game'. Folks in south Alabama call barners 'booger-eaters' or 'boogs'.

The 'Iron Bowl' was a game played at Legion Field in Birmingham (Bham is a steel town err was) between Alabama and Auburn Polytech Institute. The ticket split was 50/50 between the schools. The barn cancelled that game and we now play them on a home and away basis with a normal ticket split. Alabama fans now refer to it as 'the barn game' or 'the boog game'. Folks in south Alabama call barners 'booger-eaters' or 'boogs'.

Adorable.

Back