What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you wearing black to the game.

Are you wearing black to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 52 71.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Not going

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it means that 96 is the kind of guy that goes to a Buff game in a donkeys jersey :smile2:

possible photographic evidence....hmmm.....? :thumbsup:

96-2.jpg

OK. Yeah, sure. I'll wear a black jersey #14.

So that's all I have to do in order to be cool?

sweeeeet. :thumbsup:

random question, but if anyone's on the hill before the game and sees the nike women's CU jersey in a xs or s, can you let me know where you saw it? i can only find in an XL and i'd like it before I head out for the Mizzou game! thanks!! (i'm sure i buy a black jersey, everyone will wear gold to that game though)

I simply cannot believe how worked up everyone gets over what other people wear to the game. Jesus H. Christ in a chickenbasket! It makes ZERO difference in the game what color clothing you're wearing!
If wearing certain clothes gets the fans more fired up, then it can defiantly make at least a small difference.

Anyway I've worn black to 70% of the games, there goes my uniqueness. :(

What did you do during the night of the 2007 Boulder Blackout?

Back