What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona at Colorado basketball roll call and ticket thread

So, this was my reaction when I discovered this game is on Pac12 networks.

tumblr_mi49l7paui1s5vi2uo1_250.gif

In.
Valentine's dinner with wife Wed night (to avoid the crowd on Thurs). Haven't told her yet there's a game. She won't want to go. Could be divorce time.... or not.

In.
Valentine's dinner with wife Wed night (to avoid the crowd on Thurs). Haven't told her yet there's a game. She won't want to go. Could be divorce time.... or not.

You don't need to divorce her, use chloroform.

How bad do your boys want revenge from the last time they got screwed? Should be interesting

What worries me is the other side of that. How badly does UA want to remove the asterisk from their record and how pissed are they coming off a bad home loss to Cal?

What worries me is the other side of that. How badly does UA want to remove the asterisk from their record and how pissed are they coming off a bad home loss to Cal?

I like your mental-medicine, it helps to temper expectations...there is also the funny adage of predicting a loss and hoping you are wrong.

In +3, with a catch.

Anyone know of 2 tix that I could purchase for mine and my bud/season-ticket mate's respective gfs? We are all alum and the girls like to check out the games they can...I love all the puns that come from this being on Valentine's day but it's rough on ticket prices.

Advice on the best way to get a reasonably priced second market ticket is welcomed too!

I like your mental-medicine, it helps to temper expectations...there is also the funny adage of predicting a loss and hoping you are wrong.

In +3, with a catch.

Anyone know of 2 tix that I could purchase for mine and my bud/season-ticket mate's respective gfs? We are all alum and the girls like to check out the games they can...I love all the puns that come from this being on Valentine's day but it's rough on ticket prices.

Advice on the best way to get a reasonably priced second market ticket is welcomed too!
Probably scalpers outside the stadium or craigslist. Stubhub is ridiculous.

just called 303 49-BUFFS. A few single tix available Section 19 and 25. rows 6 and 9. $66 each. No two together.
Also just called Comcast - the wife is getting PAC12 Network for Valentine's!! - Which probably means I get none!!

In +1. Giving my ticket to a friend for free. Not sure why he is so damn lucky. I know of my friend who is a student who screwed up and didn't pick up a ticket. Dumbass. Gonna be fricken crazy.

Back