What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona opens up as an ELEVEN POINT FIVE favorite

Children, please. We will not cover. This game might be like the cal and wazzou, but we are missing our offense from those games. So it isn't like those games. We haven't covered the spread since the csu game. That is the only game we have covered.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --
Who are we missing from the Cal or Wazzu game on offense?

Who are we missing from the Cal or Wazzu game on offense?

I assume he means missing the firepower we seemed to have earlier in the year not any particular personnel. I suspect that other Pac12 teams have enough game film on us now to know how to shut us down.

I don't believe that we will cover. Maybe at home but no on the road.

I assume he means missing the firepower we seemed to have earlier in the year not any particular personnel. I suspect that other Pac12 teams have enough game film on us now to know how to shut us down.

I don't believe that we will cover. Maybe at home but no on the road.

Zona is a home game and Senior Day.

Well I still think think this offense can do some things. Red zone is what killed them against SC. Arizona is nowhere near what SC is. Again it's senior day, the seniors will play with pride. Sorry for staying positive and I still think we suck, Arizona just really sucks too. I have a really good feeling I wont be the one eating crow Saturday.

And **** you rugged, you're the baby of the group, don't call me a child!:thumbsup:

I think it will be a competitive game. Obviously both teams are pretty bad and both teams have had very difficult schedules so far. I just hope this is not another game where the superior QB makes the difference.

I think it will be a competitive game. Obviously both teams are pretty bad and both teams have had very difficult schedules so far. I just hope this is not another game where the superior QB makes the difference.

I think it will be an inferior defense, myself.

This is what I think as well, and it may be Zona wins because of the superior QB. I just don't think it's going to be a blowout like the last 5 games. Buffs have a decent chance IMO.

Curious to see what this team does if the game is close in the fourth quarter. Early in the season, (Cal, Wazzu) they couldn't figure out how to win the close ones. Then, for the past several weeks, we've been blown out the water and by halftime, the game was pretty much over. Down the home stretch here, they have a chance to be involved in some games that will be competitive to the end, and they will have a chance to learn how to win. Hopeful that they can put it together somehow.

Well I still think think this offense can do some things. Red zone is what killed them against SC. Arizona is nowhere near what SC is. Again it's senior day, the seniors will play with pride. Sorry for staying positive and I still think we suck, Arizona just really sucks too. I have a really good feeling I wont be the one eating crow Saturday.

And **** you rugged, you're the baby of the group, don't call me a child!:thumbsup:

I am not the baby when tini is around. Although in retrospect, even just a short few years later, I already realize how annoying and stupid I probably was to a lot of you posters when I first joined...and probably still now also, I guess.

Clemons has impressed me the second half of the season. He has really turned it on. He might have a chance at being a late draft pick or picked up in FA. Happy for him!

I am not the baby when tini is around. Although in retrospect, even just a short few years later, I already realize how annoying and stupid I probably was to a lot of you posters when I first joined...and probably still now also, I guess.

Actually I envy your age

Clemons has impressed me the second half of the season. He has really turned it on. He might have a chance at being a late draft pick or picked up in FA. Happy for him!

Agree that he has looked better the past few weeks, but there is just too much bad film on him at this point. He really need his senior campaign to be full of performances like he has turned in the past couple games. Still, if he can turn in some outrageous numbers in pre-draft workouts, some teams may take a chance, but that's an extremely longshot at this point imo.

I believe that we will beat Arizona. If the team comes out with the purpose they did the other night we will be okay. Arizona is no world beater - far from it. CU has to move the ball effectively and score in the red zone....

if we get blown out in this game we're in trouble. I think the team and coaching staff get pumped. PRetty weak "Brick Game," but I think it is a brick game nonetheless

Only thing to go on this game is what the teams have done to this point. Is arizonaas good as USC, Oregon or stanford? No, but can cu's defense not give up 40 points? Can CU score 35-40 points and not eff themselves in the red zone when they have the chance? As of right now I say no, it's up to them to change that perception.

Win a damn home game. If cu falls behind 2 scores early they are toast.

Only thing to go on this game is what the teams have done to this point. Is arizonaas good as USC, Oregon or stanford? No, but can cu's defense not give up 40 points? Can CU score 35-40 points and not eff themselves in the red zone when they have the chance? As of right now I say no, it's up to them to change that perception.

Win a damn home game. If cu falls behind 2 scores early they are toast.

The good teams have only been scoring in the 40's. This will be a 31-28 type game with a toss up winner

Back