What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona opens up as an ELEVEN POINT FIVE favorite

I think we'll probably win

I think we'll probably lose, just because I've seen nothing that indicates a will to find a way to win from the team this season. Even early in the year before the injuries stacked up, we were finding ways to lose games against weak competition. It's troubling, considering that even last year amidst numerous debacles, there were games where the team decided that they simply weren't going to lose no matter what -- UGA, ISU and KSU.

We're facing a 2-7 team without a head coach at home. There's no excuse for CU to go out and lose by 11 (or more). I think it's going to be a situation like Cal and Wazzu where we're right in the game and will have chances to pull out the victory. Nothing I've seen thus far indicates that this team has what it takes to pull out a W if they're down 28-27 and have possession with 3 minutes left, or are up 30-24 with 2 minutes left and have to keep Zona out of the end zone. Time for the Buffs to prove me and everybody else wrong - we can question the effort of some individuals Hawkins brought in, but the majority of these guys have been working their asses off all spring, summer and fall for literally zero reward. It'd be nice to see this team come out ****ing angry with something to prove for once and decide that there is no way they are going to lose this game.

Their QB and big talented wr's are licking their chops, CU is the worst defense they will face this season. CU will score more than 17 pts but it won't be enough.

Hearing Ryan Miller has a soft cast on his wrist and his fingers in splints. Any idea what his status is for this game?

Hearing Ryan Miller has a soft cast on his wrist and his fingers in splints. Any idea what his status is for this game?

I´d be shocked if he didn´t play on Senior Day. It´s his last game at Folsom.

**** it, we're not only doing to win, we're going to win big like Texas Tech 06 fashion. We will shut that overatted offense down!:thumbsup:

It's senior day bitches, CU is 11-2 on senior day since 87 when not playing Nebraksa and 12-1 all time against Arizona!:nod:

**** it, we're not only doing to win, we're going to win big like Texas Tech 06 fashion. We will shut that overatted offense down!:thumbsup:

It's senior day bitches, CU is 11-2 on senior day since 87 when not playing Nebraksa and 12-1 all time against Arizona!:nod:

Did we get LSU's secondary? if not.....

Forecast for Sat is windy (up to 60mph gusts). Might be a hindrance for Foles and I hope our running game is better than theirs?

Back