What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Preview #2: Time to put up or shut up

RSSBot

News Junkie
It's February. *Football's done, and pitchers and catchers haven't even reported yet. *It's time for college basketball to hit the national spotlight. *Right on cue, tonight's game against Arizona is set for national TV. *Full-on ESPN no less; the BasketBuffs have arrived at a much larger stage than I'm used to.

It's not like it's an accident that the Buffs are finding themselves in the featured*primetime*game on the World-wide Leader. *As the #2 team in a "power" conference, this level of coverage is to be expected. *If anything, it's a gift. *The Buffs have a chance to make a statement on national television - this is a new breed of Colorado basketball, everyone come look at how awesome this is.

If CU has any thoughts of grabbing an at-large big for the Dance, this is a must win game. *What's more, a*win, and the Buffs are not only in serious contention for a league title, but one of the favorites to capture it. **It's a*tough*trip, to be sure, walking into the home of a*perennial*league power, but this is the kind of game that serious basketball teams find a way to win.* Plus, they're a rival now, or something.

Tip off from the McKale center is set for 7pm. *If you can't find ESPN on your television package, you should seek medical attention*immediately, because, I promise you, it's there. *Mark Johnson can be heard on 760 if the ESPN crew gets too annoying.

My preview of the first game can be found here.

Click below for my preview of the rematch...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-8722398943645256415

00d4JNGEWxE

It's February. *Football's done, and pitchers and catchers haven't even reported yet. *It's time for college basketball to hit the national spotlight. *Right on cue, tonight's game against Arizona is set for national TV. *Full-on ESPN no less; the BasketBuffs have arrived at a much larger stage than I'm used to.

It's not like it's an accident that the Buffs are finding themselves in the featured*primetime*game on the World-wide Leader. *As the #2 team in a "power" conference, this level of coverage is to be expected. *If anything, it's a gift. *The Buffs have a chance to make a statement on national television - this is a new breed of Colorado basketball, everyone come look at how awesome this is.

If CU has any thoughts of grabbing an at-large big for the Dance, this is a must win game. *What's more, a*win, and the Buffs are not only in serious contention for a league title, but one of the favorites to capture it. **It's a*tough*trip, to be sure, walking into the home of a*perennial*league power, but this is the kind of game that serious basketball teams find a way to win.* Plus, they're a rival now, or something.

Tip off from the McKale center is set for 7pm. *If you can't find ESPN on your television package, you should seek medical attention*immediately, because, I promise you, it's there. *Mark Johnson can be heard on 760 if the ESPN crew gets too annoying.

My preview of the first game can be found here.

Click below for my preview of the rematch...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-8722398943645256415

00d4JNGEWxE

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back