What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona sackygate roll call

Assignments:

ITB: Chips & Dip
Snow: Fritos & shredded cheese
Buffskier: Beer, desserts
BCS: Cornbread
B3: Fritos & shredded cheese
Zandi: Beer
Jpinco: Jalapeños & beer
Super: Jalapeños & chips & dip
Hugegroove: Booze, Soda, sour cream, desserts
HR: Beer

If you're bringing beer, in all seriousness, DON'T bring IPAs. We have a boatload of that sh!t left over from previous tailgates. If you want an IPA, we have it.

Hopefully a few more people will show up. There will be a lot of chili there. I don't want to take any home.

If you are planning on attending, but aren't listed above, kindly pick two from the following list to bring:

Beer, Booze, Chips & Dip, Fritos & Cheese, Desserts.

I'll be getting there around 2:00. It will take approximately two hours for the chili to cook. In the meantime, we can eat the chips and dip that people will have brought and get our drink on. It's going to be a glorious day tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you all there.

How long do you hang around? I have to park cars before the game, so I can't go over there before 7. I'm guessing you pack it up with plenty of time to see kick off?

How long do you hang around? I have to park cars before the game, so I can't go over there before 7. I'm guessing you pack it up with plenty of time to see kick off?

By 7:00 we're long gone. We'll be packing everything up at around 6:20.

HEY!

Late arriving to the fiesta thread party, but I am in as usual.. +2 .. Bringing booze and chips & dip if that works!

Thanks! See you around 430.

IVKrCeMh.jpg

On a side note I have three of these that I'm looking to sell. I could bring them to Sackygate if anyone is interested.

Exciting news!

We should be having a VERY distinguished former CU athlete at our tailgate today. A member of the CU sports hall of fame, in fact.

I will hopefully be there around 4:30 - 5. Get off work at 2:30, swing by home and then head up. The Fritos and Shredded Cheese are ready to go.

She already showed up. It was Shelley Sheetz. She might come back in a little while. And dammit people, we need the Fritos and cheese. The chili is ready!

She already showed up. It was Shelley Sheetz. She might come back in a little while. And dammit people, we need the Fritos and cheese. The chili is ready!

What the hell does a successful woman want with you goons?

Fritos and shredded cheese, people. We need it. Where in the Hell are the people who were supposed to bring the Fritos and cheese?

Sorry I didn't make it. We ended up having some issues that I had to deal with.

I'll bring beer to the next one!

Back