1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arizona Upsets Oregon Again

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Bufffan68, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_26655337/undefined?source=infinite

Soooo...is AZ really that good? I don't think so. I think without Mariotta at 100%, Oregon is a good, but not great, PAC12 team.

After watching what Cal did to AZ most of the game, I'm pretty confident we can play with those guys. So what happens with AZ beating UO, and if we beat AZ. Do we have a shot against the quackers?

2. Bufffan68

Ugh. Can a mod fix my title?

3. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

I doubt it.

4. TimmyDUBs

TimmyDUBs Dirty haole Club Member

They are a cocky team that has been so good they forget they need to show up every game. Last year the first loss stunned them and they never really seemed to play with fire for the rest of the season. I have no reason to believe they won't fall apart again this season from here on out, too.

Of course I'm not going to count on a CU win just yet . . .

5. Bufffan68

LOL. Me either. But this game became more winnable IMO...maybe double the chance to win up to 10% in my mind.

6. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

Rich rod can coach.

7. TDbuff

TDbuff Club Member Club Member

I hate admitting that. I really thought Michigan was right by letting him go, but Michigan keeps getting it wrong apparently.

8. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

He wasn't a good fit for beeetchigan. But he is a brilliant coach. He needs low standards and a willing administration and he can out coach most guys on the other side. He won't best the elite regularly because he doesn't have the athletes but he can beat them more than he should.

9. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Arizona is probably the worst matchup on the schedule for our defense. Just sayin'.

10. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

weird game.

11. DavisBuff

DavisBuff Club Member Club Member

It seems like Mark Helfrich has really struggled to keep the Kelly 'Win The Day' mantra going. Under Kelly the Duck's won pretty much every game they should've but with Helfrich they've come out flat and come close to dropping a couple of sure wins. It also seems like this year they simply aren't nearly as talented up front with all of the injuries. A close friend of mine who's followed Oregon for years thinks they're the most overrated team in college football