What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Upsets Oregon Again

They are a cocky team that has been so good they forget they need to show up every game. Last year the first loss stunned them and they never really seemed to play with fire for the rest of the season. I have no reason to believe they won't fall apart again this season from here on out, too.

Of course I'm not going to count on a CU win just yet . . .

They are a cocky team that has been so good they forget they need to show up every game. Last year the first loss stunned them and they never really seemed to play with fire for the rest of the season. I have no reason to believe they won't fall apart again this season from here on out, too.

Of course I'm not going to count on a CU win just yet . . .
LOL. Me either. But this game became more winnable IMO...maybe double the chance to win up to 10% in my mind.

I hate admitting that. I really thought Michigan was right by letting him go, but Michigan keeps getting it wrong apparently.

He wasn't a good fit for beeetchigan. But he is a brilliant coach. He needs low standards and a willing administration and he can out coach most guys on the other side. He won't best the elite regularly because he doesn't have the athletes but he can beat them more than he should.

Arizona is probably the worst matchup on the schedule for our defense. Just sayin'.

It seems like Mark Helfrich has really struggled to keep the Kelly 'Win The Day' mantra going. Under Kelly the Duck's won pretty much every game they should've but with Helfrich they've come out flat and come close to dropping a couple of sure wins. It also seems like this year they simply aren't nearly as talented up front with all of the injuries. A close friend of mine who's followed Oregon for years thinks they're the most overrated team in college football

Back