What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona V. COLORADO - P12 Tournament GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that know basketball would say, hey basketball is a game of runs and Colorado is a good team so they will make a run. I might say something markedly different..but here is to hoping.

Did anyone on this team believe we'd win? Really disappointed in this performance/effort. Didn't expect to win, also didn't expect to be out of the game after 6 minutes. It's win or season over from here on out now. Hope to not see a **** half like this again

Windstorm here, power out at my house. Was super pissed that I wouldn't get to see the game.

Now I'm glad. Not having to witness us getting mudholed is a little easier to take. Still ... Bye-bye 7 seed.

In the other thread, we talked about what CU does well and what it doesn't.

Today, the Buffs are killing Arizona on the glass.

Everything else (eFG% defense, 3pt shooting, turnovers) have been absolutely horrible.

UA shooting 48.4% from the field with 5/8 from 3pt. (Buffs are 25% with 0/5 from 3pt).
UA has turned the ball over 5 times. (Buffs have 9 TOs.)

But we've got that 26-18 rebounding advantage, so there's that.

Windstorm here, power out at my house. Was super pissed that I wouldn't get to see the game.

Now I'm glad. Not having to witness us getting mudholed is a little easier to take. Still ... Bye-bye 7 seed.

Our seed is already set. They've got 90% penciled in. Only winning the tournament would have resulted in a change. A loss to Arizona won't change anything, whatever we end up as is basically where we were when we entered. Pitiful performance though

Venge game, and we are cold, confidence Bit rattled..... Just play a better second half, and let's see what happens

Play better... Stay healthy. No huge downside per Buffs, let it fly, need to hit threes in Dance.....

Just don't want to get boot stomped and drop seeding, that is important.

Hate Zona.... Glad we stormed the frikin court. I hope there are fans at the can still storm'n that coach and his players! ;)

To win a game in the Dance we have to either have everyone chip in like yesterday, or more realistically have 3 guys scoring and having solid performances - Josh, GK, Fortune. Right now we have 1 performing

Not playing well at all. But it's also clear that the zebras have a different set of rules for each team. Ticky tack fouls against CU, Arizona allowed to clock us in the paint with no call. Collier shoved driving, no call.

Drives me crazy that UA's in the double bonus with 8:51 left and CU isn't even in the bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back