What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona V. COLORADO - P12 Tournament GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
We put up 58 in the 2nd half. Would be fun to put up triple digits in the dance.

Beautiful second half, against a top 15 team. And nobody can complain about the way Tad coached that one.

I value NCAA Tournament wins at about 100x the value of conference tournament wins. The Big Dance is where legacies are written. We've got momentum and we'll be rested. Feeling pretty good, just want to get the 7 seed and avoid the 8/9. Hard to see us landing anywhere other than 7 or 8 when you look at who is above and below us. There aren't many sides who can overtake us (I don't see sides like St. Joseph's or Oregon State doing so) and it's hard to see us entering the Notre Dame, Baylor crowd that's above us in the 6 seed range

Had to endure the end in a Buffalo Wild Wings in Sierra Vista, AZ with all the AZ fans, haha. Actually had a nice conversation with a UofA fan who went to CSU. He complemented the Buffs.

i missed the first 10 minutes of the game, we were down by 14 when i finally got to the sports book to watch. there was actually some cheering when the buffs were on their last run from the guys who bet the line. fun game to watch, too bad we got down early. hopefully josh will pull out of this drought next week.

i missed the first 10 minutes of the game, we were down by 14 when i finally got to the sports book to watch. there was actually some cheering when the buffs were on their last run from the guys who bet the line. fun game to watch, too bad we got down early. hopefully josh will pull out of this drought next week.
Josh Scott? Who was the only one who did anything in the first half and finished 16/13?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back