What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Wildcats at Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

My first ****ing game as a fan and my dad is late and stuck in ****ing traffic and I'm missing kickoff waiting for him to show up. We had better win this game and I hope he gets here soon so I can actually see it.

I expect them to stop them on this first possession. Does that make me crazy??

Buffs have never gone winless at Folsom according to KOA. Never.

FCS pointed out the same thing. They also called Colorado fans "some of the most loyal in the Pac-12". I about spit out my drink to hear positive words about CU fans... :woot:

How's the wind over there now?

FCS pointed out the same thing. They also called Colorado fans "some of the most loyal in the Pac-12". I about spit out my drink to hear positive words about CU fans... :woot:

How's the wind over there now?

Yea I heard that too, although that's not necessarily saying much given the conference we're in.

Yea I heard that too, although that's not necessarily saying much given the conference we're in.

Look at the season we have had on the scoreboard following 5 years of the Bozo from Boise and we are still turning out good crowds that have a lot of enthusiasm. Some evidence to back that statement.

How many games has it been since we've had a lead after each team gets a possession? I think this is the first time since Wazzu?

Big first down run by Rodney for a 20 yard gain, followed by a pass to Clemons to the 10!

Last edited:
Clemons has decided that Hawkins is gone and he can now play football. Coming on strong second half of senior season.

Back