1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arizona

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by sliderNcider, Mar 10, 2012.

1. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

How do we stack up against them? I don't remember much when we played them this season

2. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

I think they have a advantage inside, but they're pretty weak at point guard.

3. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Aren't we mirror images of one another?

If Roberson's offense continues like it did yesterday, and Brown stays hot, then I think we matchup well.

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I remember a sense of very mild optimism heading into Tuscon, and then the discouragement the next day.

Let's hope the boys are rested (enough, under the circumstances) and ready.

Go Buffs!

5. azcatsfan

azcatsfan New Member

Our point guard has been indefinitely suspended and maybe done in Tucson (Turner), so we only have a depth PG and a bunch of two-guards. We are a very short team. Currently, pretty much everything is the result of great play by Solomon Hill and two seniors, Kyle Fogg and Brandon Lavender. I think you guys match-up very well. We have both probably lucked out on who we are facing in the finals.

6. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

From the games I have watched with Arizona I have been very impressed with Nick Johnson. He at least has some impressive hops and defensive presence.

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

We're pretty much the same team.

We're a little taller and longer. They're thicker, stronger. We play the same style. Tough man defense that creates transition offense. Both have short benches. They'll go 7. We go 8 or 9, but Chen and Adams have been pretty bad recently so it's only really 7 (Ski and Shane).

Game probably comes down to turnovers, rebounding and who can hit some 3s (we've held them to 6/36 from 3 in the previous matchups).