1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Around the Herd 5/6/2015: “A nightmare to block”

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 6, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Ryan Koenigsberg

Awini “a nightmare to block” Reddit user U/GreatOdInsRaven, or as you know him, Colorado offensive lineman, Alex Kelley, commented on a thread about the Pac-12’s*breakout spring players, defending former Air Force quarterback, and current Colorado linebacker, Jaleel Awini’s place on an ESPN Pac-12 Blog list: “He’s actually a nightmare to block. I had trouble with [...]

Originally posted by DSNDenver.com
    Click here to view the article.

2. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

Great news! I am getting more and more psyched about the DL this year...so much so the Kool Aid is starting to look pretty good!

Honestly, I was excited about the new talent and some of the returning talent (particularly McCartney). But add Awini...I guy I didn't even figure into the changes on the DL. Hmmmm....peach mango or black cherry flavor....

3. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

If Awini can be a contributor at LB, things will definitely be looking much better.

Also, as an aside for those that use reddit, there is a brand new colorado subreddit: /r/GoBuffs.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  4. TSchekler

TSchekler Darth's Hero Club Member

He seems to be slated as an edge rushing OLB in the new defense. Is that correct?