1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: A not so ****** review of a ****** game (CU @ Hawaii)

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Buffnik, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

2. buffs

buffs Club Member Club Member

Great job Nik, as usual. Like the positives too. But as you say, our offensive line and lack of talent/athleticism is VERY troubling.

3. Robbie

Robbie New Member

Agreed. Nice job. I can live with the handful of miscues, missed opportunities and the like, esp. with the new coaching, mid-level talents, and legacy of the Hawkins era. The "should've" "could've" analysis is a part of every college game, so I won't read too much into those missed opps., etc. However, it seems painfully clear to me that if there was one glaring gap that MUST be addressed, it is simply the OL. Give us some talent and consistency at OL and many of those should've's and could've's will probabilistically begin to tilt in our favor. Over.

1 person likes this.
  4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I like the new guy. I'm thinking about getting him a beer and a burrito.

5. buffsblg

buffsblg Member

A great summary Nik. The most concerning thing is the lack of talent. The last few sad recruiting classes under the Jerk have put us behind and while the Embree says and does the right things about winning with less talent, we simply need better guys. While the stupid mistakes can be fixed and home field will help, coaching can only go so far.