1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: A really ****** preview of the 2012 CU Buffs football season - Part II: Defense

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Buffnik, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'm looking forward to improved play from the defense plus some newcomers.

I'm looking forward to Crawley the most from this year's crop of freshmen. I love it that he is a big play guy on special teams and is wearing #2 which is usually worn by very good DBs who tend to also contribute on special teams.

We have three very capable LBs who will make an impact as long as they stay healthy. I dig the need for undersized LBs who can run...we need those players in the Pac-12.

I want to see Bonsu healthy...wasn't he a defensive stalwart on Allen (TX)'s state 5A championship winning team? I can't wait for the other three linemates to be a nice wall against opposing offenses.

And I like how we got some safeties who can knock players out of the game. If they play like that and be smart, we should have a very strong defense...we will need to due to the number of new faces on the other side of the ball for the Buffs.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

Yuri "I'll Tweet You" Wright? That truely is...poetry in Moten! Rep!

4. Fight CU

Fight CU Club Member Club Member

Yuri-eely reaching....

5. Buff_nc

Buff_nc Club Member Club Member

That second picture is outstanding.