1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

article about Pat White's replacement: Jarret Brown

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Mick Ronson, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

2. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

What the hell. a 6-8 receiver is insane.

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

some of the numbers for this guy's starts aren't so hot. looks like about a 50% passer and beating Syracuse last year is 14-20 for 52 yards. that's 4 yards a completion (!)....that's not throwing it downfield much...and i like to see Stewart say they are going to try and throw it more because i don't think this guy is going to beat us with his arm. i think it's a 50/50 type game with the home field against us but i'm encouraged reading this article.

from the article: "Yet even as White took hold of the job and grabbed his spot alongside Sam Huff and Major Harris as the top players in West Virginia history".

kind of interesting, how about Jeff Hostetler? no love here? Super Bowl ring and put Don Nehlan's WVU teams on the national map with a win at Oklahoma (Switzer years, 82 or 83 maybe) in which Hoss threw for a ton of yards....and a game attended by me with my OU step-dad.