1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: CU Buffs picked last in Pac-12 South Division

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by RSSBot, Jul 26, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

2. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

I'm gonna ****ing kill you!

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Less votes than Washington State, :lol: that's a good one. CU might be rebuilding, but we've never been, nor will we ever be, 5-32 bad (Wazzu's record over the last 3 seasons, and Paul Wulff returns for round 4). Oh well, it's always sweeter those years in which you completely surprise the pundits. There are going to be some bumps along the way this year, but this team won't be the worst in the Pac-12....yeesh

4. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Just goes to show that even sprts writers look at the teams they follow close and make wild assumptions on everyone else. Looking from afar, and not knowing how imcompetant Hawkins was I could certainly see them thinking that Cu will CU hard this year. And also, while we have faith in Embree bringing back the toughness that used to be Buff trademark, they also look at first time head coach, who has not been a full OC or DC before, a brand new OC who has never been one before, and a DC who only shared co-DC for one year. The Buffs have alot to prove to people who are not die-hard Buff fans. Until we prove it, I understand the skepticism.

5. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

They have a lot to prove to die hard fans too.