What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ask a Beaver - Random thoughts from your newest member...

DU is questionable. CC, Air Force and Mines are all great schools. CU at 8th is laughable. Fourth at worst, probably closer to third behind Air Force and Mines.
In terms of large public universities, it's CU well out in front, with CSU and UNC battling it out for second. CSU gets the edge there because of their vet school and research dollars.
and fibers. Don't forget fibers.

Wait...since when is the Air Force Academy a great school? They have very demanding admissions requirements, which are frequently undermined through nepotism, but the output quality isn't remarkable. They've got talent development problems. So does the Naval Academy. As much disdain as I have for the Army, I'd suggest the USMA produces the best product. It's the Army that makes them fat careerist ****s, not the actual academy.

But yeah...not so much on the USAFA.

Where do schools like Reed and Lewis and Clark rank in Oregon, out of curiosity?

Where do schools like Reed and Lewis and Clark rank in Oregon, out of curiosity?

Do they play Div. 1 football brother?

Reed has no intercollegiate sports, except for Ultimate and Hacky Sack. L and C school colors are orange/black. So they have that going for them.

I'm sure they are fine Lib. Arts undergrad schools but really I don't give a dam.

Do they play Div. 1 football brother?

Reed has no intercollegiate sports, except for Ultimate and Hacky Sack. L and C school colors are orange/black. So they have that going for them.

I'm sure they are fine Lib. Arts undergrad schools but really I don't give a dam.
+rep for perfunctory beaver joke.

Portland State has the most vibrant community. Best access to beer, too.

So what suds are going down easy in @TheGlove lodge? And is it true that the Oregon microbrew scene is legit?

dear beav: hypothetically, if a friend of mine is caught with your gf, would you pull a knife or a gun? TIA

YES! That has to be ****-buddy, right? RIGHT?!
You are reaching at this point. **** buddy has a honey dew aroma; even after a full day of work. If you want, I can arrange a panty delivery for you uncle ken. I will need a confirmation and 20 bucks,

You are reaching at this point. **** buddy has a honey dew aroma; even after a full day of work. If you want, I can arrange a panty delivery for you uncle ken. I will need a confirmation and 20 bucks,
I'm in, but I'll need the goods first to demonstrate good faith. You understand, I'm sure. Out of curiosity does she work on a honey-dew melon farm? It could explain some things. For instance, my undergarments tend to smell like Cheetos.

I'm in, but I'll need the goods first to demonstrate good faith. You understand, I'm sure. Out of curiosity does she work on a honey-dew melon farm? It could explain some things. For instance, my undergarments tend to smell like Cheetos.
You always struck me as a Doritos guy, salsa verde to be specific.

My favorite Buff:

carruth.jpg
[]

Last edited:
Portland State has the most vibrant community. Best access to beer, too.

So what suds are going down easy in @TheGlove lodge? And is it true that the Oregon microbrew scene is legit?
Well, I live in Seattle but spend a lot of time in Portland. The micro brew and micro distillery scence in the PNW is very good.

lately, I've been partial to a good pils. it is still indian summer up here so by drinking a light, crisp brew it's like hanging onto the end of summer.
kinda burnt out on the high IBU IPAs.

Tonight I'll be tailgating at the UW/Stanford game. Whatever free beer is at the tailgater will be sufficient. Tomorrow, unfortunately I'll have to watch the game on delay.

Well, I live in Seattle but spend a lot of time in Portland. The micro brew and micro distillery scence in the PNW is very good.

lately, I've been partial to a good pils. it is still indian summer up here so by drinking a light, crisp brew it's like hanging onto the end of summer.
kinda burnt out on the high IBU IPAs.

Tonight I'll be tailgating at the UW/Stanford game. Whatever free beer is at the tailgater will be sufficient. Tomorrow, unfortunately I'll have to watch the game on delay.
stay away from pills man. That **** is unregulated.

Spent a fun time or two with that dude...still makes me sick. I hope that gives you the boner you were looking for

Actually it made me lose my almost ever present boner. I mean trying to off your pregnant wife/gf. Pretty ****ing sick, but still worth bringing up in a college football smack session.

My m

Mom went to Cal, my grandfather played football there on the same team as Roy Reigels, and I now live in San Francisco. Everyone around here calls the school Cal.
Interesting. Do you think your dad could beat up CUAviator's Dad?

Wait...since when is the Air Force Academy a great school? They have very demanding admissions requirements, which are frequently undermined through nepotism, but the output quality isn't remarkable. They've got talent development problems. So does the Naval Academy. As much disdain as I have for the Army, I'd suggest the USMA produces the best product. It's the Army that makes them fat careerist ****s, not the actual academy.

But yeah...not so much on the USAFA.

My realtor in Portland has an assistant who graduated from Lewis and Clark five or six years ago with an Econ degree. After graduation, his first job was as a construction laborer. Then bartender. I don't think I'll be sending me high school senior to school there.

Other than some specialized degrees, like naval architecture and certain engineering degrees, it's hard to argue that the value of an academy degree isn't mostly in its perceived cool factor, IMO. A lot of what they learn regarding leadership is often counter balanced by a bit of a god complex.

Back