What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ask a Beaver - Random thoughts from your newest member...

Actually it made me lose my almost ever present boner. I mean trying to off your pregnant wife/gf. Pretty ****ing sick, but still worth bringing up in a college football smack session.

You know, I don't think a guy just wakes up one day and becomes like that. Not that cold. But if he did have that sociopath in him all along, it didn't show up in Boulder.

Well, I live in Seattle but spend a lot of time in Portland. The micro brew and micro distillery scence in the PNW is very good.

lately, I've been partial to a good pils. it is still indian summer up here so by drinking a light, crisp brew it's like hanging onto the end of summer.
kinda burnt out on the high IBU IPAs.

Tonight I'll be tailgating at the UW/Stanford game. Whatever free beer is at the tailgater will be sufficient. Tomorrow, unfortunately I'll have to watch the game on delay.

There is a whiff of HardcoreHuskies in your posting style.

- HTH sign off
- referring to the 'bored' instead of the board
- Open a troll argument about CU (instead of UC) and enjoy the churn
- Vaguely dismissive
- Adopt a "don't give a ****" attitude
- pseudo- academis smack.

Are you MikeDaBone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha. I knew it!

Just be happy I didn't come in with a Five Reasons poast.

You kinda did, but it was TL.
OP has 13 bullets.

When you think about it, a Glove is just a different kind of sock.

What we have here is a malamute pretending to be a beaver. (Quite possible BYU degree)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha. I knew it!

You kinda did, but it was TL.
OP has 13 bullets.

When you think about it, a Glove is just a different kind of sock.

What we have here is a malamute pretending to be a beaver. (Quite possible BYU degree)

Wrong again.

Actually it makes more sense than thinking the Beavers have a fan willing to spend this much time on an opponent's board.

It's time to work on my list of five reasons UW fans can lick my balls.
4552_2.jpg

Don't think of it as work. The whole point is just to enjoy yourself.

All of the old Big 8 schools put the state first and university second in the abbreviation.
Oklahoma - OU
Nebraska - NU
Kansas - KU
Why? I have a vague memory of someone posting the origin of that on here before, but I can't recall how it came about at the moment.

I think it was because the old Big 8 kicked so much ass that we could pretty much do any damn thing we wanted to do

My realtor in Portland has an assistant who graduated from Lewis and Clark five or six years ago with an Econ degree. After graduation, his first job was as a construction laborer. Then bartender. I don't think I'll be sending me high school senior to school there.

Other than some specialized degrees, like naval architecture and certain engineering degrees, it's hard to argue that the value of an academy degree isn't mostly in its perceived cool factor, IMO. A lot of what they learn regarding leadership is often counter balanced by a bit of a god complex.
On the other hand, you have Amber Case- a Colorado native who was talked out of going to MIT and CalTech in favor of Lewis and Clark, founded a company (Geoloqi, which she sold and made a killing on), and then joined the board of directors at L&C at 26. She has been recognized as a rising star in the tech sector, all with a liberal arts degree from Lewis and Clark.

An education is what you make of it.

Back