What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Asshole NU Fans In My Section

i was in section 120 row 17....right on the north goaline. anyway, there were about 5-6 NU fans in their early to mid 20s in front of us. everytime NU would score in the 2nd qtr they would turn around and yell "IT'S OVER....IT'S F***ING OVER MOTHERF*****S!!!"

they left early in the 4th.....cuz at that point IT WAS OVER!

then, as the BUFFS were coming out for the start of the 2nd half (we were coming back from the bathrooms and were waiting for the players to come out so we could head back up) some guy behind us was yelling "YOU SUCK" and at the CU players and then "NICE SKIRT ***" to cabral. i turned around, expecting to see another young guy, but this NU fan had to have been in his 40s. ugh.

other than that, i saw nothing but good exchanges between CU and NU fans.

heck, we even talked briefly with and shook T.O.'s hand.

I suppose that you didn't take a dump just prior to that and....didn't use toliet paper, but your shaking hand?? No?? Well, a Buff can dream...:lol:

Back