What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU at CU Game Day Thread (Senior Day)

Shldr2Shldr

Club Member
Club Member
IMG_3305.png

vs

460x.jpg

20160216__17BZCOLw~1.jpg

940x.jpg

20151225__25BZBREw~2.jpg

Tipoff: 2:30pm
TV: Pac12 Net
Radio: 760am

Simply put, be there today to send off the seniors. I feel bad for those that missed the atmosphere last game, but there is sure to be a rowdy and engaged bunch at the CEC today. Get there early and support the team as they close in on an NCAA tournament birth and close out there home schedule for the season.

Go Buffs

Bret Brady day! Hope you and Eli steel a bunch of minutes from the youngsters today.

Hoping all the seniors get the start, even if it's just for a minute.

It's kind of a tradition everywhere. What I'd really like to see is us get a really big lead in the second half, so the bench seniors can get some meaningful minutes. But that hasn't happened much this season, at least in conference games.

Go Seniors!
Go Buffs!
Personnel directing traffic around the arena - Go Away.

Love what I'm seeing so far. Just don't let the hot 3 pointer hands on ASU get wide open shots.

ASU is theoretically capable of getting back in a hurry due to their 3 ability, but if we can build this lead up beyond 15 I think they may roll over. ASU may be rejuvenated for the Pac Tournament, but right now it looks like this season has taken its toll. They're basically going to be an 11 seed no matter what

Since the Arizona game, I kept telling myself there is no way we will come out flat for this game because of the stakes. Guess I misjudged this team's maturity.

Two times in a row that Wes has missed the follow right at the basket, needs to learn to just hammer home a dunk an force them to either give him the bucket of foul him.

Back