What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU - KSU - MIZZOU - Which was hardest to watch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 807
  • Start date

Deleted member 807

ASU's athletes outplayed CU. The team melted in the heat in the second half. ASU has better athletes and a coach that is easy to hate.

KSU. Power of One exposed the Buffs. Out coached. When Cody is bad, might as well be watching B-Jax.

Mizzou. T-Wheat, Dizon and Walters injured. Chase Daniels, Franklin, Maclin and Coffman can't be stopped.

KSU then MU then ASU.

I hate KSU. I have had to many run ins with their fans at Folsom.
MU needs to get over the 5 down series. Grow a set and move on.
ASU - I hate Erickson, but they are out of conference and could careless about them in general.

ASU's athletes outplayed CU. The team melted in the heat in the second half. ASU has better athletes and a coach that is easy to hate.

KSU. Power of One exposed the Buffs. Out coached. When Cody is bad, might as well be watching B-Jax.

Mizzou. T-Wheat, Dizon and Walters injured. Chase Daniels, Franklin, Maclin and Coffman can't be stopped.

Kansas and Florida State weren't that pretty either..

Ariz St, KjSU and Missouri have a lot of players we don't have.. Tonight was tough just for the simple fact the offense is just pathetic at times..

MU by far. We had twice as may first downs against ASU and three times as many against KSU. This was a home game. Big recruiting weekend. Coming after wins over Oklahoma, and Texas Tech. Played KU tough. The KSU game wasn't so surprising to me.

We just get our asses handed to us tonight. ****.

Kansas and the FSU games were hard to watch, during blow outs I just lol and josh around.

In our 2-10 season, CU did not get beaten as badly as in the 2007 ASU, KSU or Mizzou games. This Mizzou loss was the worst defensive performance in the Hawkins era.

In our 2-10 season, CU did not get beaten as badly as in the 2007 ASU, KSU or Mizzou games. This Mizzou loss was the worst defensive performance in the Hawkins era.

Keep in mind the clock rules were different and BJAX ran around a lot and we didn't pass much..

MU....i thought we were past the stage of getting exposed on national tv.....i guess i was wrong :huh:

Right. It's the clock.

I was thinking it was not finding someone to fill Abraham Wright's shoes.

MU; giant step backwards. ASU was an early season loss to a decent team on the road, KSU handed it to us on their turf. This kind of a loss AT HOME was by far the worst. Hope they learn something from it and move on. ISU is no gimme by any stretch of the imagination. Hopefully we can beat a fusker team that has given up on the year. This one just really bummed me out.

Last night. It's really frustrating to watch the Buffs over the last five years. There have been way too many games where we look completely lost.

The MU loss by a country mile. This was the worst home loss since the 2002 USC game IMO. A straight ass whooping at HOME!!!!!!! Time to bounce back and beat the cyclones

i'd have to say MIZZOU by far, because of the final score and the way 75% of our pathetic fan base gave up on our team with Scott and Major in the house.

Kansas State because I don't think we really lost to a team that was really that much better then us whereas the other losses one could say that those teams were clearly better then us. I want the K-State loss back, the other ones I can live with.

i'd have to say MIZZOU by far, because of the final score and the way 75% of our pathetic fan base gave up on our team with Scott and Major in the house.

Ruff, are fans better if they sit all the way through one of those ass whippings? I left in the 4th quarter. If that makes me pathetic, so be it. If a teams gets it's ass kicked, the fans leave early. It's tried and true throughout all sports.

This week, because I thought after the Tech game we were done with the humiliating losses. They took command in Lubbock and never looked back and I thought it was more of a positive than it turned out to be.

You vastly overstate the importance of fans. Leaving early in the middle of a royal asskicking only says that the fanbase doesn't like to watch poor football.

Last edited:
You vastly overstate the importance of fans. Leaving early in the middle of a royal asskicking only says that the fanbase doesn't like to watch poor football.

is that why you rarely fork over the money to go support your buffs in person?

no...it only shows that CU has a very fairweather fan base. if you DON'T think that a 3/4 empty stadium in the 3rd qtr might not sway an 18 year old's mind.....especially right before a certain recruit goes to visit LSU, Florida and Texas....then I vastly overstated your grasp on reality. :wow:

Missouri - First, because the Buffs did not compete. Second because I had to sit in the stands for it. If it had been a road game I could of been channel surfing at home.

KSU - second worse game of the season but they played harder than they did against MU.

ASU - I thought CU played hard and I agree the heat wore them down.

no...it only shows that CU has a very fairweather fan base. if you DON'T think that a 3/4 empty stadium in the 3rd qtr might not sway an 18 year old's mind.....especially right before a certain recruit goes to visit LSU, Florida and Texas....then I vastly overstated your grasp on reality. :wow:

Jeebus crisco, Ruff. I haven't gone in recent years because I have more important obligations to attend - like I've stated many time before.

And if said 18 year old visited LSU, Florida & Texas and they were getting raped like the Buffs were on Saturday, I can virtually guarantee that their home stadiums would be emptying as well. Even your vaunted husker faithful (you know, the fans you want us to emulate?) vacated their stadium early on several occasions earlier this year.

Jeebus crisco, Ruff. I haven't gone in recent years because I have more important obligations to attend - like I've stated many time before.

And if said 18 year old visited LSU, Florida & Texas and they were getting raped like the Buffs were on Saturday, I can virtually guarantee that their home stadiums would be emptying as well. Even your vaunted husker faithful (you know, the fans you want us to emulate?) vacated their stadium early on several occasions earlier this year.

ya....i'd like our fans to sellout our stadium more often....is THAT a BAD thing?

ya....i'd like our fans to sellout our stadium more often....is THAT a BAD thing?

What 3 things do I dislike about CU fan behavior navelgazing...

A. Preaching to the choir
B. Wishing CU's fans behave like some other school's fans when CU fans rock.
C. Sellout or not Boulder game experience is like no other.

Jimmy Buff says ALL Three!!! :cry:

Kansas State because I don't think we really lost to a team that was really that much better then us whereas the other losses one could say that those teams were clearly better then us. I want the K-State loss back, the other ones I can live with.

K-State is too fast for us on that turf..

The game we should have done better in was against Kansas... I think that's the game where we had our chances to put up a big win but couldn't get it done..

Nah, we'll be fine. As long as we have that kids uncle on the team.

Back