What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU Preview: A devil of a time

RSSBot

News Junkie
At last, the no good, lame month of October is coming to a close. *I knew going in that October would probably end with an 0-5 record, with a whole bunch of blowouts thrown in for good measure, but this has almost been worse than I could've imagined prior to the WSU game. *So far, the 10th month of 2011 has thumped CU to the tune of 176-60. *Woof.

Before the season started I saw at least a few opportunities for sweet, sweet victory in November, but now I'm not so sure. *At least there's fewer*opportunities*for a 40 point blowout.

--

The Sun Devil is an acceptably unique mascot; certainly better than their Territorial Cup rival Arizona Wildcats. *To take advantage of the unique aspects of having a Devil for a mascot, I*unapologetically*present this clip of the Robot Devil from Futurama.

(I got a hundred bucks on rectal exam bot!)​

The Buffs are off to warmer climates, poised to hit the Valley of the Sun for the first time since 2007. *Kickoff is set for 4:30, but there's no TV coverage to avoid looking at this weekend. *If you really*want to, you can join Mark Johnson on 850 KOA to agonize over the play-by-play.

Click below for my preview...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-1265183111194658612

-18cXMRPpEk

More...

Back