What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU trip

Wouldn't surprise me. That airline has been ****ting on people for the last 20 years.

... just on the non-elite flyers. :smile2:

ok, ok, enough. i get it... you hate united. i don't. fine. if we do see you at the asu game, i'll buy you a cocktail on the condition that airline conversations are off-limits. eh?

... just on the non-elite flyers. :smile2:

ok, ok, enough. i get it... you hate united. i don't. fine. if we do see you at the asu game, i'll buy you a cocktail on the condition that airline conversations are off-limits. eh?

That's a deal. :thumbsup:

I received my tickets, however, I ordered them through the ASU ticket office. They give visitors crappy seats at ASU.

Not yet, but I called the ticket office last week to order an extra ticket and they told me they were mailing them out this week.

BTW, if anyone needs a place to crash, the house is still available. I've never been there, but from what I've been told, it's a 3,000sf home. So it should accomodate a few.

I'll be driving in from Scottsdale (about 20 minutes north of the stadium) looking for BUFF FANS. Can we get a head count and maybe share cell numbers? PM me if your interested.

I just hope we kick the crap out of the rammies.........It will make it that much more fun.

I received my tickets, however, I ordered them through the ASU ticket office. They give visitors crappy seats at ASU.

I got my tickets through ASU as well.
Section 206 on the West side. Upper level but lower part. Looks to be between the 40-50 yd line.
CU seats were in a bad location plus my sister said that West side gets shade first. 103 in the shade will be better than in the sun.

Where are people partying at friday night?
My flight gets in at 6:45 p.m and I told my sister I want to go straight from
the airport to Tempe and Mill Ave for dinner & adult beverages.

Section 206 on the West side. Upper level but lower part. Looks to be between the 40-50 yd line.
CU seats were in a bad location plus my sister said that West side gets shade first. 103 in the shade will be better than in the sun.

Where are people partying at friday night?
My flight gets in at 6:45 p.m and I told my sister I want to go straight from
the airport to Tempe and Mill Ave for dinner & adult beverages.

I'm in section 241 so directly opposite you. I'm pumped. The tickets were just a little bit more than the ones they had for travelers, but it'll be worth it.

I'm going to be on Thursday night. We're going to hit up Mill Ave Thurs, Friday and Saturday. We may do a long 1pm+ tailgate. I'm going with a few friends of mine, some at ASU, but we should all do an allbuffs vodka shot before the game. :thumbsup:

with an 8PM kickoff, i think the shade will be pretty much everywhere...

:cool:

that's not saying that going thru asu wasn't a better plan than going thru the cuad...but at least those of us who bought from cu helped to fill the allotment...who says the buff fans don't travel well?

:gobuffs:

with an 8PM kickoff, i think the shade will be pretty much everywhere...

:cool:

that's not saying that going thru asu wasn't a better plan than going thru the cuad...but at least those of us who bought from cu helped to fill the allotment...who says the buff fans don't travel well?

hope you don't plan on an 8 p.m. start if you will be in Arizona-
Arizona doesn't follow daylight savings time so the game
is at 7p.m. (actually I think kickoff is 8:15) in Tempe.

all I know is it's going to be frickin hot !! it was 110 there
last week- my sister who lives there says that early Sept
is just as hot as July or August-

We rented a 4 bedroom house for $190 a night. Flying in thursday, golf friday and saturday mornings. Heartattack grill and baseball friday night. There are 9 in our group going.

hope you don't plan on an 8 p.m. start if you will be in Arizona-
Arizona doesn't follow daylight savings time so the game
is at 7p.m. (actually I think kickoff is 8:15) in Tempe.

all I know is it's going to be frickin hot !! it was 110 there
last week- my sister who lives there says that early Sept
is just as hot as July or August-

hmmm...good call itb, i think you are right about the 8:15 Mountain, 7:15 Tempe kickoff time...

you are right that it will be hot, it never cools down there this time of year...not even at night.

hmmm...good call itb, i think you are right about the 8:15 Mountain, 7:15 Tempe kickoff time...

you are right that it will be hot, it never cools down there this time of year...not even at night.

How's the golf outing coming along, Mr. "I know a bunch of places we could hold a good tournament"?

I'll be at this one for sure. Got our duckets last month and we'll be in town on Friday nite! Who's up for some brews that nite?

How's the golf outing coming along, Mr. "I know a bunch of places we could hold a good tournament"?

sorry...i have been crazy busy at work and at home and haven't had time to organize anything for this.

like all of us, i hope buffaz is okay since he hasn't been around here since april...i was kinda looking forward to him setting up a tailgater for this game, but it doesn't look like that is happening...

as far as golf events, here are a couple links to two charity events that will occur in conjunction with the game weekend:

Hannibal Navies Tournament

JJ Flannigan Tournament

in addition, here is a site that gives some information on where to meet for tailgating, and parking, and just general information:

Buffs in the Desert

i am not sure which of these events we will attend and what the availability of tickets or reservations are...but i look forward to seeing many buff fans in the valley of the sun in less than two weeks!!

shoulder to shoulder!!!

:gobuffs::woot::gobuffs::woot::gobuffs:

btw...just got my tix in the mail yesterday...section 213 row 20...check out this interactive seating chart for a view close to you...

sun devil stadium

...looks like i will be able to see the whole field from up there...

:huh:

:lol:

We're in section 231 - I guess they separated the CU sections around the ****tiest part of the upper deck. Whatever - we'll be loud from any section and we'll take over Tempe/Phoenix when we win that game! :thumbsup:

We're in section 231 - I guess they separated the CU sections around the ****tiest part of the upper deck. Whatever - we'll be loud from any section and we'll take over Tempe/Phoenix when we win that game! :thumbsup:

I got mine yesterday also. Section 231.

Section 206 - West side- between the 40 -50 yd line :thumbsup:

anybody flying out Friday night at 5:55 p.m.
on USAir ??

or back Sunday at 5:25 p.m our of PHX on Southwest Airlines?

if so then I'll see ya onboard :smile2:

dyslexics of the world....untie!!!

:wink2:

our seats are actually in section 231 as well...are you bringing your marshmallow filled nails?

:smile2:

Does anyone have their plans set for the pre-game festivities in Tempe? We're trying to figure out whether to hit the alumni thing or head to a bar on Mill St.

Does anyone have their plans set for the pre-game festivities in Tempe? We're trying to figure out whether to hit the alumni thing or head to a bar on Mill St.

Alumni thing is $30.00
having tents with fans and coolers, fijita bar and they are giving
portable fans that squirt water-
my sister really wants to go-I think $30.00 is expensive but
we may splurge just because we are there-

what bars are people going to Friday night on Mill ?
or Sat before the game ??

where's Phoenix Buff ?? BuffAZ ??

Back