What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

At last #RollTad

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Game week is here, I fully expect us to lose this week on the road in what is basically a home game for #7 ranked ISU - but it is great to have hoops back & this is a very good RPI game for us.

I'm encouraged that we can be competitive against ISU. They are a strong, experienced team and the crowd will be against us. They will have to forge a new identity without their Mayor, Fred Hoiberg. If we can hang with them early maybe some doubt will creep in the absence of their fearless leader.

I'm really excited to see how Josh Scott matches up with one of the best bigs in country in Georges Niang. Our guards will have their hands full and this will be a huge test for them. I did some snooping around ISU boards and most of their fans are overlooking this game, which is fair given last season's results. However, there were a couple of fans that recognized this as a possible trap game for a team with a new coach. November is here. Go Buffs!

A really exciting first game. I'm excited to see what kind of back-court we've really got. If we truly are a threat from the 3 point line and PG looks okay, we could really have a nice year. I'm also excited for the defensive adjustments, along with my eternal hope the Gordon will bring it all together.

Friday the 13th, 3pm, ESPN2.

I can't believe it's game week already!!!! Woot!!!

I'm encouraged that we can be competitive against ISU. They are a strong, experienced team and the crowd will be against us. They will have to forge a new identity without their Mayor, Fred Hoiberg. If we can hang with them early maybe some doubt will creep in the absence of their fearless leader.

I'm really excited to see how Josh Scott matches up with one of the best bigs in country in Georges Niang. Our guards will have their hands full and this will be a huge test for them. I did some snooping around ISU boards and most of their fans are overlooking this game, which is fair given last season's results. However, there were a couple of fans that recognized this as a possible trap game for a team with a new coach. November is here. Go Buffs!

I love Niang & he is 1 of the best players in the country but he's a wing. Scott will be matched up with Jameel McKay more than Niang. McKay is an elite rim protector & he's really good at drawing fouls (6.4 FD/40) so Scott/Gordon need to be prepared for that.

@BuffG you make a good point and I forgot about McKay. He will probably be defending Scott. However, Niang is the second tallest guy in Iowa State's starting five and there may be times where he is the tallest guy on the court for them.

Back