What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

At the Game

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Got here late because my baby napped until 11:40. 14-0 by the time I got in. Had to squeeze in b/c some people stole my seats and too hard to get to the middle with a baby. Completely uninformed CU students/parents/alums around me. "How many points is a safety?" "Is the quarterback named Hawkins related to the coach?" My wife left with our son at halftime. Now it's just me and our "fans" watching this abortion. I am getting so ****ing drunk when I get home.

Got here late because my baby napped until 11:40. 14-0 by the time I got in. Had to squeeze in b/c some people stole my seats and too hard to get to the middle with a baby. Completely uninformed CU students/parents/alums around me. "How many points is a safety?" "Is the quarterback named Hawkins related to the coach?" My wife left with our son at halftime. Now it's just me and our "fans" watching this abortion. I am getting so ****ing drunk when I get home.

Sorry you had to wait.

Yeah...when Goodman made that first FG and it was 33-3 they showed the fans going crazy in the stands...like they were winning or something...I thought they might storm the field at half time. :rolleyes:

Yeah...when Goodman made that first FG and it was 33-3 they showed the fans going crazy in the stands...like they were winning or something...I thought they might storm the field at half time. :rolleyes:

They should have. It would have been the greatest tragi-comic statement of all time. We are so horrible in all phases of the game AND we have the comfort of knowing Hawk is NOT going anywhere. We are Northwestern now. Only not as good.

I am totallay embarressed by todays lack of play. Then to add insult to injury, one of the alum that sits a couple of rows behind us sold their tix to a couple of mizzou people. I had to listen to their crap almost all game long. Sorry, I'm beside myself right now.:sad1:

Maybe the NCAA will find some wild transgression and give us the death penalty....we could start over in a year or two. :smile2:

I think they were being a little sarcastic laughing it up that we scored a FG..

I did get some decent photos of my boy Dylan's first game:

A couple of Mrs. Buffnik and our little dude, a couple of just the dude, and one just before half time sitting with me when the score had the dude so pissed off he made Mommy take him home.

Attachments

• CU-MU1 10-31-09.jpg
    CU-MU1 10-31-09.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
  • CU-MU2 10-31-09.jpg
    CU-MU2 10-31-09.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 8
  • CU-MU3 10-31-09.jpg
    CU-MU3 10-31-09.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 8
  • CU-MU4 10-31-09.jpg
    CU-MU4 10-31-09.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 7
  • CU-MU5 10-31-09.jpg
    CU-MU5 10-31-09.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 7

A couple of Mrs. Buffnik and our little dude, a couple of just the dude, and one just before half time sitting with me when the score had the dude so pissed off he made Mommy take him home.

what a little buff!

Awesome pics Nik!! Great family you've got there.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I do hope social services doesn't learn you subjected him to watching the buffs, though.... :cool:

What a cute little guy! You were on the exact oppisite side as me. I was with my little girl. She's 23. Cherish the time, they grow up too fast.

great looking baby BUFF, good thing he wont remember these terrible CU years. another good thing is Hack will be the 2nd nightmare era you can tell him about in CU lore as he grows up. By the time he goes to CU, the resurgence of the program will have happened with at least one or 2 more Big XII championships.

Back