What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AtM going to have a Female Yell leader?

It reminds me of Nazis - I assume that is what you were alluding to? They are some creepy mofos in Collie Station.

Check out the uniform on the right and compare to what Perry is wearing. The Corps even have the flared pant legs.

Orgbk6.jpg

I did Nazi that resemblance until just now.

comment fun continues:

This is very bizarre. Yelling young men in tight pants reluctant to admit a woman in their intimate club ? Is this Texas or San Fran ?
8 Recommendations

• Link
  • Track Replies to this Comment

• Gregory Granello Replied:
6ad75694-78fe-40de-889e-6d8b61ab1f10.50x50.png

Maybe "loud" doesn't mean "un-ladylike" anymore, Heidi but someone else can have the loud women as far as I am concerned.
1 Recommendation

• Link
  • Track Replies to this Comment

• 21 hours ago
    That's very romantic...like the old song by Stephen Foster "Sweetly She Sleeps"...I wonder who made her so bored she fell asleep? Anyway, there are many sweet ladies out there. I'm sure you'll find yours.

It's sad to see A&M start losing their traditions. Of these, the largest lost comes with the move away from the Big 12 Conference and the annual game with Texas. Since the school made that decision, I see no reason why the remaining traditions should stand. In my opinion, it won't be long before A&M looks like every other college in the nation. When that happens, it will be a sad day in Texas.

As Republicans, we must band together to keep women in their place.

I thought this post was by D3H and the handsome post was by you. It is getting worse. Which one of you is acting the part of the blob and absorbing the other?

blobremake.jpg

This post made me think of the movie "How to get ahead in Advertising" and I went searching for a photo (couldn't get one past the filter). It was then I realized that for all of these years I've been missing the joke in the title.

How to get ahead in Advertising? Get it? A head!

I really wish somebody would have UBL'ed that for me back in the 80s.

The definition of "UBL'd" keeps expanding, and will soon encompass all posts on allbuffs.

I've been pretty consistent in my application.

UBL: A verb, meaning to restate a subtle joke in plain words and then take credit for it.

This post made me think of the movie "How to get ahead in Advertising" and I went searching for a photo (couldn't get one past the filter). It was then I realized that for all of these years I've been missing the joke in the title.

How to get ahead in Advertising? Get it? A head!

I really wish somebody would have UBL'ed that for me back in the 80s.

I didn't know what the 7th inning stretch was until I was about 20. I just thought the inning was stretched to accommodate take me out to the ball game. One day it clicked and I felt like an idot.

I didn't know what the 7th inning stretch was until I was about 20. I just thought the inning was stretched to accommodate take me out to the ball game. One day it clicked and I felt like an idot.

Where the **** was UBL?

Back